Chapter 4

* recap *
You got thrown in the Löded Diper van.

    You looked over at Greg and Rowley.
    "What the heck?! Why have we been violently throw into the back of this van? Where are we going?" You yeleld in pure fear.
"We're going to my house and playing Wizard 101 and calling Holly Hills," Greg said. It seemed like he was used to being thrown into vans.
"I have to go home!!!" You replied.
"You can go home after band practice," Rodrick yelled from the front of the van. The took another sharp turn and almost exploded.
Finally, you all arrived at the Heffley household. Everyone got out of the white Löded Diper Van and went into the house.
    You got inside and saw that it was a good house.
    "Come on, (Y/n), you gotta give us your sister's phone number," Greg said, pulling you and Rowley upstairs.
    "Welp guess I don't have a choice," you said sadly.
     "Uh, Greg? Maybe we shouldn't be stalking Holly-
      "QUIET, YOU PEASANT!!!!" Greg the sociopath yelled in a rage.
    While you all were in Greg's room, you heard someone running up the stairs singing edgy rock music.
    "WHAT'S UP LOSERS I'M HERE TO CRASH YOUR DUMB PARTY!!!" Rodrick yelled.
     "Use your inside voice, Rodrick," Rowley said sternly.
     "GET THE HECK OUT OF MY ROOM RODRICK," Greg yelled, covering the speaking end of the phone.
     "THIS IS COACH DUNCAN WHO IS PRANK CALLING ME," the other end of the phone yelled.
     Everyone froze. Oh no. Did they just accidentally prank call Coach Duncan? Coach Duncan was the biggest baddest meanest coach at Westmore public schools. He disposed of athletes who weren't good enough.
    "dude hang up the phone right now," Rodrick said quietly. Everyone was super scared.
    "ok," Greg said, "hi, coach duncan. this is the police. we're calling you on account of an emergency."
    "OH REALLY? WHAT EMERGENCY?!?" Coach Duncan responded.
    "ZOO WEE MAMA!!!!1!!!" Greg YELLED into the phone and hung up.
     "YOU FRICKIN FRICK YOU STOLE MY LINE!!!" Rowley screamed.
    "What the heck bro?!? Now Coach Duncan's gonna kill us!" Rodrick yelled. "Oh well then... if I'm going to be killled..." Rodrick looked at the three of you. "THEN I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME!!!!"