Chapter 8

You and band girl were shopping for prom dresses and it was going great. You went to Dillard's and got lost in there for like six hours. (Seriously, why are Dillard's so freaking huge???) After shopping, the two of you had some time to spare so band girl's mom drove you guys to go see the Paw Patrol movie.
     You were very tired from your day out when you got home. So tired that you barely noticed your older sister, Heather Hills run up to you frantically.
"(Y/n)!!! Weezer just called me and told me they can't play at my Sweet 16!!! Please convince your Löded Diper to be the band at my party! It would mean everything to me😫😫😫😫"
"Heather! There can only be one event that marks the climax of the story! And that event is going to be prom! I don't want your dumb party to ruin this! It's already been months since this was updated and adding another event will just drag this stupid fanfiction out even more than it has been!"
"Uh, like, what are you talking about?! Just tell your stupid boyfriend to play at my Sweet 16."
Well guess you were gonna have to do that now.
     "I'm so sick of my blonde rich family!!!" You yelled, running away and slamming your bedroom door behind you. But there was no time to be sad. You had to get ready for prom!!! It was in two days and you were so excited to hang out with band girl.

* AT PROM...*
Your family let you borrow the limousine that had been passed down for hundreds of years. Band girl was very excited to be in the limousine, but her dress was kinda cringe.

     She pulled it off rlly well tho (😏) (jk) Your dress looked like this:

Your dress looked like this:

(Sorry if you guys don't like it I just chose the first black dress I saw ☹️)      You and band girl walked into prom and a very familiar song was playing

      You and band girl walked into prom and a very familiar song was playing. You could never fail to recognize the musical masterpiece, "Explöded Diper." Everyone was dancing so you and band girl joined in. It was very fun. You spotted Greg Heffley with his date, a very pretty redhead. Wait a minute... this red headed girl looked a whole lot like Rowley.
    "Hey Greg, hey Greg's date," you said, approaching the two.
    "Hey, guys," Greg said.
     "Heyyyyy girls!" The redhead said in a very high voice.
     "Uh is this Rowley's sister or something?" band girl asked.
     "Dangit, Greg! The disguise didn't work!" Rowley said, yanking off his wig, but staying in his fabulous dress.
     "Whatever. The plan was for Rowley to dress up as my date to make Holly jealous," Greg said, rolling his eyes sassily.
     "ATTENTION LOSERS," a loud voice suddenly announced over the school intercom. "I WOULD LIKE THE ATTENTION OF (Y/n) Hills."

":(" you said
">:)" Rodrick said.