ALBUM

so its been a little while with the girls with a few extra girls, me and Shawn have been fine:* he's bae so hey.

most of the fans are supportive and some arent but hey not every one is caring.

I'm currently on a ride at Disney and Shawn's freaking out, "shawn baby, calm down its going to be okay" I said

"its really far down, Chandler I'm going to die" he said

"no you won't, I'll make sure of it" I said he calmed down and we got off safely! he was so scared. OMFG JC AND LIA ARE FREAKING SO CUTE!

omfg matt is now dating michelle!

#Mattchelle anyone? ME!

I feel like there's going to be more dating, because Mackenzie, and hayes are like flirting. All these girls are like my sisters.

Andreas too! all the girls are together, everyone always knows us together.

today me, Shawn were recording our duo of Life Of The Party, "There's no time to be sorry, baby be the life of the party" we sang, we ended up finishing.

"thanks for watching guys! #Shawndler out!" me and Shawn said.

I edited it and posted it on shawns channel! today I me and Shawn were going to meet up with 5sos, and one direction.

we were going to callab/record and album.

our fans will be so happy!

as I walked Into the studio I got a call from carla "hello?" I said

"WE REACHED 900,000 THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS!" She yelled

"OMF THATS GREAT, but I got to go I'm at the studio" we said bye ect.

harry said "wee need to post a selfie" in an American accent it was funny.

the record guy took a picture of all of us, harry posted it and tagged us.

#onedirection5sosandshandler was trending #1 world wide.

like crazy much?

********************************************

this was just a filler, I'm sorry I haven't updated I've been packing.

moving a thousand miles away, cool?

.