love(^~^)

shawns POV

me and the guys were going to bust in on chandler and andrea.

Taylor stole their room card.

we thought it would be funny.

we heard yelling but couldn't make out what they were saying.

I hope there not in an argument. we opened the door standing there quietly. we stood there listening until chandler said "I fucking know, but I like Shawn so fucking much"  holy crap she likes me. I obviously like her back. I was so jealous when Crawford was dating her.

and the kiss with Cameron, I've liked her before we bullied her.

we kissed at the playground in kindergarten. man do I wish I could kiss her right now.

she just ran right past me. tears briming her eyes.

I know where she will go.

the roof tops.

I spied on her during the 6th grade trip. she always went to the roof top creepy I know but I like her. I walked down the hall to the closet where the ladder to the roof top is.

I climed the ladder and saw chandler standing there.

I ran up to her and spun her around.

"I like you so fucking much too" I said before I smashed my lips on to hers and let me tell you, I know all those stories, and chick flicks describe fireworks going off.

but it was more mellow. like it was meant to be.

when two things no one ever thought would go good together, but in the end its amazing.

we were two missing puzzle pieces. I secured my arm around her waist as she snaked her arm on my next ruffling her soft hands through my hair.

as we pull apart I smile and she smiles so genually (idk) its beautiful

"your so gorgeous" I cooed

"chese ball" she said

"will you be my girl friend?" I asked hoping for the word yes.

"yes, Shawn I would love to be your girlfriend" she said

I picked her up and spun her around. she giggled and might I say her giggle is so freaking cute.

*****************************

super long chapter next

social anxiety is worse so sorry if my chapters are shitty

love you guys

instagram: lexicaylen_

¯\_(ツ)_/¯﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?(ಥ_ಥ)

girlfriends

Shawn's taken

carters taken

kians taken

JC is taken

so comment your style, appearance, name, and hair color to be their girlfriend

Jack Johnson

Aaron

Jack Gilinski

Nash

Taylor

Sam pottorff

connor

Ricky

Matt

Hayes

dillion

or anyone else.