Chapter 3

As the male in all white healed me down , I couldn't help but think, she see's him too . I wanted to turn around and ask her but the effects of that long needle kicked in and I was out cold .

----------------------------------------------

"Ms. Green."

"Ms. Green!"

"Ms. Green!"

I slowly awakened from the violent shake my nurse was giving me . I looked over at the time and it was 8:36 am. I dragged my feet off the bed as I sat up with my hands in my head .

This is really happening. I'm really here .

The nurse tapped my shoulders as I dropped my hands from my face and let my dull eyes trace her whole body.

She has so much potential to be beautiful but she hides it behind those round shaped glasses and ugly cashmere cardigans .

"yes ma'am?"

"You have a visitor, put your slippers on and follow me."

I forgot my lawyer said that he was gonna come visit me . I felt a little mor joyous as I brushed my hair back and stood up. I started stretching and as I went to crack my neck I felt a sudden pain. I quickly grabbed my neck and rubbed the spot that my little sister aka the demon spawn from hell stabbed me at. I put my slippers on as I felt a pair of eyes imbedded on me.

I looked up and saw my roommate staring at me , bitting her nails , rocking back and forth.

I have so much questions , so many questions but I guess they will have to wait till after I speak with my lawyer.

We walk down the narrow hallways as I seen all different kinds of people be in their own element of themselves. I was brought to an area that looked like a cafeteria and there he was.

He sat at a gray plastic table and he looked up when he heard the steel door slam. I sat across from him and look directly into my palms , shyly looking at him every few seconds. Oh how badly I wanted to melt right now.

"Hey Ashley, how was your first night ?" he asked glancing up at me disrupting my unnoticed glare of amazement.

"As good as any other night could go when your being framed for a murder you ain't do and gotta stay In a mental asylum for 8 months."

I think that's the first time he has ever heard me talk cause during my whole sentence he looked at me with amazement .

I didn't mean to break my silence but sometimes when the sarcasm is in you , you gotta let it out .

-------//-----/-----------
sorry for the long disappearance but I'm back . I'll explain in the next chapter .