Chapter 2

"Stay strong Ashley " he kissed my forehead and the guard pushed me into the van . I sat on the hard cushioned seat and watched as I slowly drove away from the court room . I saw my lawyer wave bye to me as we slowly reached the exit .

Maybe , just maybe . I'm not alone .

----------------------------------------------

We drove for what felt like eternity , as I started to lose patience we pulled up to a gray stone building with a barbed wired fence on the outside . There was a guard standing outside of the gate and he unlocked it so that we can drive into the facility . We slowly creeped up into the entranceway as the driver stopped the engine.

The guard on the passenger side got out of the van and opened the door for me . The door creaked open as I slowly exit the van . I was so confused , angry , bitter and hurt by everything that had happened that I was numb. Numb to all emotions. Numb to all feelings. Just numb .

"Move along Miss Green !"

Miss Green .... that's what they called my mom , ... my mom . If I miss anybody it's her . That's who I miss the most . We walked into the asylum as the smell of medicine and alcohol filled the atmosphere .

I quickly got overwhelmed when I realized that this is where I would be living for a long period of time . Hey, at least it's not jail . Jail couldn't be any better than a mental asylum .

Jail has killers and mental asylums have crazy people , crazy killers !

I should of just went to jail !

They brung me up into my room 1408 and I had a steel framed bed with a little mattress and one pillow laid up against the side of a brick wall and a window . My room mate was balled up in the corner of her bed rocking back and forth counting , her eyes looked red and puffy as she held her knees into her chest . She looked so scared and helpless , I could relate to that feeling .

I sat down on the bed as I wiggled around to find a comfortable spot . Oh how I missed my memory foam bed covered in neon sheets and 4 pillows at the top . I missed my home .

But I guess this is home . This bunk with my room mate is my home . I guess that's something I'm going to have to live with. I looked over at my roommate as I noticed her staring at me .

Her eyes coldly stared at me and I wondered if she was wondering the same thing as me . " What is she in here for ?"

Her blonde eyes draped over her pale blue eyes as her light skin looked darker than what it's suppose to. The room had a stench of must and sweat and I figured that it was probably my roommate who made it smell like that .

I laid back on the hard bed and thought about the events that led to this moment over and over and over again. This is it.

I woke up and rubbed my dry eyes . I looked over at the alarm clock that sat in between me and my roommates beds. 3:05 am . Dang , I slept through the whole night .

My first night in the mental asylum , no friends , no family , nothing . I wondered if my lawyer called me at all. I sat and thought as I closed my eyes trying to fall back to sleep.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I heard a blood chilling scream from next to me. I popped up on my bed and looked at her. Her eyes we're focused on the door way I slowly turned my head to look at what she was seeing and there was a figure that seemed oh to familiar with me. He's back !

I screamed and my roommate looked over at me. I turned to her and she looked puzzled and confused . The light switch on as two staff members in white ran in with big needles ready to sedate us.

As the male in all white healed me down , I couldn't help but think, she see's him too . I wanted to turn around and ask her but the effects of that long needle kicked in and I was out cold .

----------------------------------------------

[ A|N ) : well this is chapter 2. sorry I'm taking so long to update , I'm just super stressed out with looking for a job . I hope you like this update and chapter 3 is gonna be filled with so much surprises . I hope you enjoyed and I will try to update sooner

please

LIKE

SHARE

COMMENT

VOTE !

💜💪👌