ARE YOU A GAY MIND-READING VAMPIRE!?- Ch 5

Start from the beginning

BRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!

Never mind. Teenagers poured from classrooms and the lunch room, most of them are staring at me. Oh yeah, I'm a SEXY BEAST!

"What do you want to do for the talent show Ella?" Amy questioned as we walked to class.

I sigh, this is gonna take a while for people to call me Dani, "Amy, please call me DANI," I emphasised my name, "And I want to sing a song from-"

"SPONGEBOB!" Jack cut in with a smirk. How did he know that?

....?

"OMG! ARE YOU A GAY MIND-READING VAMPIRE!?" I gasp, people in the halls stare at me, more then before. Since Amy is an awesome person she also gasps. This is not the first time, I have wondered if someone is a gay mind-reading vampire. This is the 5th time.

Jack groaned. "Dani... Why-?... You just-.... Were you dropped-?.... Do you take-?..." Jeez Jack can't even finish a sentence in my amazing presence.

"What song?" Amy asked.

I thought about it for a second.... hmm what can we learn in one day?

"I GOT IT!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

SAM POV

"Shut up..." I grumbled as James sings a Miley Cyrus song. It's so D@mn annoying! He is like obsessed with that chick! I have no idea why. Right now we're driving to Mystic Woods, to Dani. It was great until James hooked up his iphone to the car.

That's why I'm in this Hell right now.

"You get the limo out front (Wah-ooo)

Hottest styles,

every shoe,every color," James sings.

"Shut up..."

"Yeah, when you're famous it can be kind of fun

It's really you but no one ever discovers

Who woulda thought that a girl like me

Would double as a superstaaaaaar!"

"Shut. Up..."

"You get the best of both worlds,

Chillin' out, take it slow

Then you rock out the show

You get the best of both worlds,

Mix it all together and you know that its the best of both worlds!

HA -!"

"SHUT UP!" I scream interrupting him. God, that boy can be so GAY! I can not take this any more! Now I wish we were running to Mystic Woods! Seriously, I think I would prefer Dani singing a Spongebob song!

"Oh come on! You can't hate Hannah Montana!... Or Miley Cyrus... You can hate Miley Stewart, she's a little nobody nerd!" James exclaimed.

"You do realize they're all the same person right?!" Ask, genuinely curious. He can't be that stupid right?... Ah who am I kidding oh course he is!

James gasps in outrage, "NO THEY ARE NOT! YOU TAKE THAT BACK! AND ADMIT YOU LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!"

I give him the bird as I say, "YES THEY ARE! And for the record James, I. HATE. HANNAH. MONTANA!"

James just plain out looked flabbergasted. Ha, what a cool word, flabbergasted. "YOU MONSTER!" James cried, his eyes are really big right now... wow weird. Are they getting bigger?... Yeah, I think they are, wow. And... bigger? Oh God, they're gonna explode!