Did the mental hospital lose something?- Ch 4

Did the mental hospital lose something?-Ch 4

DOUG POV

I had been a bit late for my first class, so I got there just as the final bell rang. I did roll check, basically looking for two empty seats... But there's only one... Wait, let me do the math... class of 20 juniors (I chose that grade for Ella... D@mn it! I think about her like every 20 seconds!) 22 seats... only one seat empty.... "Mr. Johnson, there's a new kid in the back," A boy that I know is in Dean's gang whispered to me. I HATE DEAN! He's the f***ing reason Ella, my baby sister is gone! I WANT TO KILL THAT LITTLE RED CRAYON!

"Thank you," I muttered, knowing he can hear me. Yeah, you little twerp, you'll see how thankful I am when I kill your leader! ... Eventually. Not now... NO I AM NOT SCARED!.... okay, maybe just a teeny tiny bit.

"Oh, we have a new student, do you want to introduce your self to the class?" I spoke as if I had just noticed the... kid? I don't know if it's a boy or a girl because of the hoodie he/she had on. He/She groaned so now I knew it was a girl. She reminds me of Ella, but Ella would be whispering 'DIE, DIE!' or something just as ridiculous. She hated going up in front of the class for any reason, that's why she loved her gift. SEE! Every 20 seconds! I wish I could be annoyed at my self for that but I can't! And that is so annoying! I know it's kind of confusing but that's the way I feel!

She huffs and walks up to the front, wow she's TINY! Like a little doll... Ella would have called her self 'funsized'. Yeah right, that's just what short people say. Wow am I talking to myself again? Jeeze, doll girl, SPEAK!

She didn't say anything, except waving awkwardly at the class, great social skills kid. You can't see the girl at all! Not her hair, or her eyes, or her skin... it's like she put on a hoodie of her I don't know, boyfriend? I do not get it, Ella would always take my hoddies when I came to visit. BAD DOUG! She is not Ella! I got annoyed by her silence and spoke up,  "Er... My name is Mr. Johnson, would you like to say anything about your self?" I prompted awkwardly.

They girl peeks up, but all I see is blue eyes... just like Danielle's... NO! BAD DOUG, SHE IS NOT YOUR SISTER! I smack my self in my head.

 "DOUG!" The girl screams, she sounds so much like Danielle I almost cry. She jumps up to give me a huge hug, her legs wrap around my waist as she hugs me. I catch her, because of how much she reminds me of Ella, but I know this is wrong I need to take her off. But how did she know my name?! IS SHE A STALKER?! Oh God, what do I do? WHAT THE FLIPPING HELL DO I DO?! Jeez, no more coffee for me...

"Erm.... Who are you?" I ask setting her down. That's a good Doug, see she's not a stalker. I can get kinda weird at times, just like Ella used to. NO! BAD DOUG! She takes off her hood and gives me a smirk. Oh God, it's Ella! But how?! Wow, so did NOT see that coming.

"Why dear brother, I'm Danielle Johnson," Before she even finished, I had grabbed her in another hug. ELLA'S BACK! ELLA'S BACK! MY BABY SISTER'S BACK!

"ELLA!" I exclaimed. I hug her close to me, two years, two very long years I thought she was dead. I just can't believe it! I can not believe... She's still a midget.

Of course the principal choose then to walk in. "MR. JOHNSON!" He exclaimed.

Oh crap, Mr. McBalz. Yes that is his real name. "What?" I ask, still not letting her go, I bury my face in my baby sister's hair. I guess I missed her more then I knew. I don't care about Mr. McBalz at the moment. Just Ella, wow her hair smells really good! D@mn, I am a creep. Why am I sniffing her hair?!

"I SHOULD TURN YOU INTO THE POLICE! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS ILLEGAL!" Mr. McBalz yells, I roll my eyes. Most likely jealous I'm not hugging him! Yes I just in-directly called him gay. 'Cause that's what he is for ruining my moment with Ella! I have no problem with gay people, they're happy I don't want to mess that up, but JEALOUS gay people...