Step Cousin

This is my second book! Well technically my first cause I deleted one of my others that was originally my first book hehe I hope you all like it! Tell me what you think of it.

Pic of Hannah-------->

Chapter 1

I rolled over on my baby blue sheets and stared at my alarm clock that was having a little spas attack. I hit it repeatedly, but the damn thing wouldn't shut up!

Frustrated I picked it up and threw it at the wall; it smashed in two and fell to the ground with all of its springs and inner parts rolling around on the floor.

"Ha! Taste defeat!" I yelled and then rolled over and tried to go back to sleep, but instead my door flew open.

"Hannah Mundell what is going on in here?!" My mom yelled, then seeing the shattered alarm clock she crossed her arms and began to tap her foot. I quickly sat up and smiled at her.

"Oh mother, what ever do you mean?" I asked trying to sound innocent. She glared at me before sternly telling me to get up.

I rolled the edge of my bed and tried to gracefully slide out, but soon found myself falling and taking all my blankets with me.

I landed on the floor with a thud still wrapped up in blankets. I moaned and started kicking around until managed to free myself from the blankets. I got up and threw them back on my bed in a heap.

I stomped over to the other side of my room where my bathroom was; I flung the door open and went in to take a shower.

When I was out I got dressed in a pink tank top with a white lace crop top over it and skinny jeans with my pink flats. I brushed and dried my brown shoulder length hair, and put on some light makeup: mascara, eyeliner, and powder.

I grabbed my bag and left my room, when I bounced downstairs my Mom was already gone.

"Mom left?" I asked my dad who was sitting at the counter with his coffee and a newspaper.

"Yup." He answered folding up the newspaper and setting it down next to him. "She was in quite the mood too, what did you do?"

"This time." I muttered under my breath before answering my dad's question. "My alarm wouldn't shut the hell up so I may have thrown it against the wall."

"May have?" Dad retorted cocking an eyebrow at me. I scoffed at him.

"Ok, so I defiantly did." I said giggling a little.

"Oh Hannah what ever will we do with you?" My Dad asked laughing then getting up and patted me on the head. I laughed "Well I got to get going, and so do you so I will see you later, love you." He said.

"Implied." I yelled over my shoulder as I ran out the door with a banana and hopped into my dark purple 2011 Honda accord speeding off towards school, Eastwood High.

When I got there I sat in my car for a few minutes before opening the door and getting out. I parked near the back so I had a little walk to get to the front doors of the school.

As I walked towards the front door I started having a weird feeling. Like I was worried. I looked down in my bag to see if I had forgotten anything. Nope everything was there.

I sighed and slung my bag back over my shoulder as my best friend, Fiona, came running up to me.

"Hey Hannaford" she exclaimed so loudly some people turned to look at us. I smacked her in the arm.