Far away

When I was young safety was always there for me. I had come to consider it a friend or companion for life as I trudged through all my hard days never feeling the slightest scare. My worst childhood fear was the dark, but no one ever came from the dark to drag me in. I was always safe. However today was a different day and dark was all I saw leaking in from every direction and eventually I would drown in it.

"Hannah." I was snapped out of my thoughts as Tyler called my name. He had taken me to a motel a few towns away. "I called Cassandra she knows we are here and police are looking for Danny." He told me emerging from the bathroom and sitting next to me on the bed where I was in a fetal position with tears rolling down my face. "They will find him."

"What if they don't?" I merely screamed my voice cracking. Tyler shushed me wrapping his arms around me.

"They will, and I won't let him get you." He promised.

"I'm tired." I whispered lying down on the bed. I felt Tyler lie down next to me. I reached for his arms and wrapped them around me cuddling into him.

"I'll never let you go." I heard him whisper kissing the back of my head before I fell into a peacefully dreamless sleep.

"Hannah, wake up." I felt a nudge on my arm. I peeled my eyes open to face the daylight as Tyler shook me.

"Yes." I groaned rolling to face him.

"The police think they located Danny, they haven't take him in yet, but they are going to get him."

"Really!" I lit up. "Where is he?"

"That's just it, we have to go now, he is close to this motel he was spotted lurking in that woods next to it last night." My heart sunk to my stomach as panic flooded through me.

"Tyler, we have to go now." I crawled out of bed and took a few shaky steps towards the door before falling. Without saying a word Tyler rushed to me and swept me off the floor and carried me to the car. "Where are we going now?" I asked choked up.

"The airport." Tyler huffed frustrated.

"And where would we go from there?" I almost yelled in fright.

"I don't know." He brought his voice down to a whisper taking my hand while he sped off down the deserted road next to the woods where Danny had been supposedly spotted. I watched the trees as Tyler increased pressure on the gas so we shot down the road.

"Tyler, slow down." I steadied my voice and gave his hand a small squeeze on cue we comfortably slowed down until Tyler slammed on the break due to a man standing in the middle of the road. I screeched in terror. "Tyler go!" I cried tears already streaming down my face as I was staring into the man's bloodshot and terrified eyes.

It was Danny. Tyler sat there motionless staring blankly out the windshield. He suddenly got out of the car and ran over to the motionless Danny and connected his fist with his jaw, Danny did nothing to fight back he only stood there and took it before falling as Tyler hit him again and again.

"Tyler stop!" I suddenly stepped out of the car.

"Hannah get in the car." He demanded.

"No! Stop it!" I screamed. Tyler held his fist back and stopped. I took small steps approaching Danny. I started down into his eyes. He stared back at me.

"I'm sorry." He groaned through pain blood dripping down his face. I said nothing in reply as tears still rolled down my cheeks. "I was raped too, as a child."

"I know." I managed to whisper crouching down next to him.

"I am so sorry." He began to cry as he faded out of consciousness.

"The police are here." I heard Tyler from behind me. I turned and was met by men wearing blue and some wearing suits as they took Danny's unconscious form away and I could no longer speak.

A/N:

So on the last chapter there was one comment that really caught my attention:

SinisterBeauty:

I have the fucking antsy pants XD what??

That jus made my week hahahaha I love the comments u guys leave so keep commenting you crazy little unicorns hahahaha :D 

Hey sorry it was so short and it took so long to update, Ive been distracted lately, but we are nearing the end sadly. I hope you liked the chapter comment/vote and fan.