CHAPTER FIFTEEN

TAYLOR POV

It's been 3 weeks since I've spoken to Jessy. Neither her nor I have even attempted to contact eachother. I just couldn't muster up the courage to go to her or text her knowing things would be different. She was my beat friend for Christ sake, And we connected on a level I could never connect on with any one else. We only have 2 weeks left till school starts, our senior year. I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Hey Tay? "

"Yes mom? "

"I haven't heard you talk about Jessy since you left, is Everything ok sweetie? "

"Yeah, we just needed some space ya'know. Been around each other for a while. "

"Best friends don't need space unless they got into an argument, and even then it never last 3 weeks Tay.  What ever it is I'm sure the two of you are over reacting and being childish. The two of you have been friends for as long as I can remember and when ever you two fought you made up on the same day. So I know it's something more but I see you don't want to talk about it so I want bother you. loose the argument not the person Tay " with that she walked out of my room.

I sat there thinking, just thinking. I know I should just stop being childish and woman up and go talk to Jessy, but I just couldn't. I had grown feelings for my best friend, strong feelings. And I'm not sure if I actually like it, I don't know how to act on it. Me and Jessy were perfectly fine before all this mess happened and now here we are as distant as ever because we are both to scared to confront one another because we know it will be awkward.

I took a deep breath, that's enough thinking for one day. I had started seeing Natalie a lot since me and Jessy stopped talking. I had hoped seeing her would help me get over this silly infatuation I have with Jessy, but sadly it didn't really work much. I mean I do like the girl but Jessy is still on my mind. Matter of fact I'm actually going to see Natalie in about 30min , were going to the beach.

-----

I was currently at the beach with Natalie, she was laying on her stomach tanning. I had a nice view of her ass, it wasn't as big as chasities but it was still nice. I had a good view of her side boob too. I was laying next to her in my bathing suit. I was on my back. I looked up into the sky. Here I am with a beautiful girl that I actually like but I'm still thinking about how much I love Jessy and how much I wanna fuck Chasitie. Realizing im a lesbian just let out all my hormones I kept bottled up. I could feel Natalie staring at me so I turned to face her.

"Yes?"

"I was just looking"

"Do you want to go get dinner tonight?

"Like a date?"

I thought about it for a moment, I do like her. I know me and Jessy have our thing but she is my best friend and I know it won't work, plus she has that Sammie girl. "Yeah a date"

JESSY POV

I decided to call Sammie over to get my mind off of Taylor. We didn't have sex or anything we just sat there and enjoyed eachothers company. She really is a sweet girl. And she is so adorable, she does this cute thing where she scrunches up her nose when she laughs.  She certainly kept my mind off of Taylor.

We were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie,

I could feel Sammie shift to look at me, "what happened between you and that Taylor girl? Weren't you guys like best friends or whatever?"

I looked at her confused for a moment, "yeah, but we aren't talking at the moment."

"Oh that's sad why n-"

I cut her off by kissing her roughly and laying her down. I didn't want to talk about Taylor right now. I brought her here to get her off my mind. I reached to pull up her shirt and did so with ease. Time to drown my thoughts out for good for about 40min.

TAYLOR'S POV

I pulled up to Natalie's apartment complex. It was now 11 o'clock. She was only 18 but she lived in an apartment with her cousin which was like her best friend because her parents live in Georgia.

"I had a really good time tonight Taylor. Thankyou. "

"I had good time too Natalie. I'm glad I asked you out tonight. "

"Would it spoil the night if I asked you to come up?"

"Of course not it would only make it better."

I turned of my car and followed Natalie up to her apartment. She wasted no time once we reaches her room. She practically ripped both our clothes off. I was throbbing with excitement just looking at her body I needed her at that very moment. And at that very moment, I had her.