CHAPTER ELEVEN

Alright guys hope you ready for this the end off the chapter gets pretty intense i enjoyed the response from.the last chapter!! Heads up you just might wanna change your Indies after this lol ok ok read...

_______________________________________

It was about that time for the party tonight. Jessy was in the shower washing off earliers encounter. I had alread showered and was looking for an outfit for the night ahead of us. I picked out a nice pair of low rise dark blue denim jeans and a tight blue and white stripped short sleeve crop top that showed off my stomach. I wore a pair of all black closed toed wedge heels. I used gold accesiories, always my favorite, i had on several gold braclets a gold tiger ring that wrapped around my finger and gold earings that dangled down to my shoulders. Damn i looked hot!! I heard the shower water stop as soon as i started applying my makeup. Jessy walked into the room in nothing but her undergarments.

"ooooo damn girl you lookin sexxaaayyyyy!! do a little spin fa daddy!"

i skipped around in a little circle and stopped facing her with a stupid pose.

"Mmm mm mm, keep looking like that and we might just be even later to the party shoooo" she let out a little laugh.

Jessy spun around to her closet and pulled out a pair if dark blue demi shortalls. She put on a black bandeau and put it on underneath her shortalls which were tight but not too tight. She left one strap un-buttoned and applied her favorite red lip gloss. she put on an American flag pendant with a gold chain and gold hoop earnings. She slipped on a pair of red flats and an American flag bandana and let her hair fall in down in big curls.

_ _ _

_ _ _

Me and Jessy wasted no time finding the fully alcohol stocked kitchen in the back. The music was loud the house smelled like loud and the party was already well past started. I had just finished dancing with some hot sweaty guy and figured i'd stumble my way back to the kitchen for a drink or some weed. Or both. Just as i was walking back to the kitchen i heard some guy rounding up people to play truth or dare so i figured i'd join. I followed him upstairs to the media room where there was already a good bit of people. I eyed Natalie who was laughing at something someone said. She was holding a bottle of bacardi and she still looked hot. She had on a tight beige mini skirt and a loose black top with a tiger on it. She wore black flats her hair was in a low side pony tail and she did her make up so that her green eyes really popped.

"alright lets get this game started"

We all pulled up a chair and sat around in a circle. Natalie sat right across from me. There was bong going around to who ever was asking truth or dare. It took about four people till it got to me. I took one big as hit held it in for a couple seconds then let out a slow release.

"Chasitie truth or dare?" i managed to slur out and i winked at her

"dare"

"i daaarrre you to giivve a sexy strip tease down to only your underwear."

It seemed like the perfect moment take you down was playing and Chasitie proudly stood up went right in front of me and did her sexy strip. Honestly speaking Chasitie was one of the biggest hoes at our school and she was bisexual. So her strip tease turned me on. She had such an amazing body. Her ass was fat and she had a flat stomach her boobs were just nice and perfect. She finished her strip tease with a mini lap dance on me and she only had on a thong. She whipped her dirty blonde hair in my face stood up then went back and sat down. This cause several hoot and holllers from the guys. After that dance i was really feeling reckless and wanted to do anything and everything. We played a couple more rounds then finished up. By then I was as high as a kite and drunk off my ass.

I was sitting in a corner with some guy smoking when Chasitie walked up to me.

"so Only if your up for it i have a proposition." She sat on my lap with her legs straddling me.

"ok.what is it?" My hands fell to her soft ass. I pulled her a little closer to me and she started grinding on me as she leaned in to my ear.

"follow me"

We stood up and i followed her to a room off in the back. I opened the door and Natalie was laying on the bed .........naked. I turned around and Chasitie was closing the door with a smile.

"You said ok but never asked wh-"

I kissed her in mid sentence then ripped off all her clothes and threw her on the bed with Natalie. She got on top of her and started sucking her nipples while fingering her. Watching them turned me on. I quickly got un dressed and got in bed with them. I sat on Natalie face as she ate me out. I started riding her face cause it felt so good. We switched positions and i was laying down Chasitie slid in between my legs and i grabbed her ass as she started grinding Natalie was behind her and reached her hands around and started rubbing her nipples. Chasitie started going harder and faster when she did that. Next it was Natalie turn to ride me and Chasitie sat on my face. She bent backwards a bit so she could reach my nipples.

This has now become the best night of my life!

______________________________

:) alright alright last intense sex scene, but i hope you guys liked it! ok go change now ;) lol