A new friend

Thalia POV
I look around as I sit down next to Reyna at the Zeus table and notice the crew at Percy's.
" I have to admit the food here is actually nicer than I thought" Reyna starts and I give a fake offended look.
" ok I bet are foods way better than the at you're Roman camp!" I say in offence, "no no way, are food is much better, but be glad I gave you at least a compliment" she smirks and I huff playfully.
" how much longer are you staying now?" I ask and take another bite of my cereal. (Coco Pops)
"Probably another 2 weeks, have t get. Back soon, I can't leave Rome for too long" she informs and I nod my head a little.
"How has you stay at camp half blood hotel been" I joke and she smiles, wow her smile.
" it's actually been, I guess.... fun, it's definitely not as strict as camp Jupiter, I'll give you that. But I guess, not being there makes you think, oh no, Rome's gonna be set on fire again" she uses her hands in expression. I give a short laugh and then go into confusion.
" again?" I snort
" Yeah blame Valdez for that, wait no- blame eidelons (a/n spelt that wrong)" she mutters and her eyes seem in another memory.
I look up and realise no one else is in the pavilion. I stand up smiling.
"Come on I'm gonna beat you at the climbing wall" I smirk and Reyna raises her eyebrows.
" is that so? We'll see about that" she grins and we race towards the climbing wall.
I push in front of everyone and I race to climb it.
A peg pushed out unexpectedly, I glance through a hole at Reyna who's laughing. Dodging it smoothly I jump from the pegs using the winds to help me reach the last one, I get up on the next platform and take a wooden dagger off the ground. I look up at my first opponent. " hello Death breath, look no hard feelings I just need to beat Reyna" I I say in surrender.
" but everyone else is boring....fine.... and don't call me death breath" he snaps blowing hair out of his eye crossing his arms. I notice he's in a orange camp half blood shirt but I'll question him later.
Next is a chick from hecate cabin,I slash and dodge her attack, and sidestep kick in the thigh causing her to loose stance, I jump behind her in her distraction and push her forward face into the ground. Ouch.
"Sorry not sorry!" I shout and climb to the top, I see Reyna waiting, I roll my eyes.
" what ever" I mumble crossing my arms.
"Hey you should be proud, you got her 10 seconds after me" she smirks and I nudge her. Then everything comes into play, I'm at least 20 feet tall in the air. I feel myself pale at the thought. I try and look normal, hiding how sick I felt.
" Thalia are you ok? We should get down" Reyna says and I nod as I grip the zip line hanger. I breathe, ok I'll be on the ground in seconds,ok I close my eyes. I feel myself moving I open my eyes a little so I know when to drop. I was high in the air, very high.
I have a mini panic attack and grip the hanger with all my strength and try not to look down. I breathe one big breath and let it out slowly.
I jump on the ground just in time and use the winds to slow me down out of panic.

" are you ok Thals?" A melodic voice called, wait melodic? Scratch what I just said out of you're head.
" yeah I'm fine Reyna, thanks" I smile and calm down a bit.
"I better get into a proper uniform, I have a meeting today, I'll see you around Thalia" she smile and I smile back and turn away towards my cabin. I walk in, I felt weird.
Not sick weird, more like fluttery weird? I don't know. I'll ignore it for now.

A/N ok that's a wrap, thanks for actually reading this story btw!
Now because I've had like one comment on what to choose and I feel like putting effort into this book. I've decided to do both! Quest and Prank war, now the Prank war will probably be split a little before the quest a little after, and if you have suggestions on pranks between Leo and Thalia then PM me.

Comment💬
Share🌎
Vote⭐️
-Thalia