Ze Prank

(I love Leo, I had to do this)
Thalia POV

Walking back through camp I see more and more familiar faces.
Some good, Some I don't want to look at (Cough* Drew Cough*)
And for the rest of the day I hung out with Jason and piper in the Zeus cabin.
That's how it went for the next few days.

I kinda didn't really know what to do with myself. It's was weird, after being with the hunters for so long I felt almost
Out casted by everyone.

————-

I woke up on a Tuesday morning planning to prank Leo back for dying the tips of my hair pink, (seriously he couldn't have done blue?) I ran to the Hephaestus cabin at 5 in the morning and of course I have to run into some one.
Who the hell wakes up at 5 in the morning?
" oh sorry, didn't think some one would be up" Reyna apologises grabbing my arm to stop tripping.
" it's cool" I I brush off shaking the invisible dust on my legs. " I usually don't get up this early, I'm getting revenge on Valdez. What are you doing up?" I ask and Reyna suggests to her outfit. She was wearing sport leggings, singlet and runners.
" training" she informs and I nod.
" hey could you make sure the other Hephaestus cabin members don't kill me when I sneak in, I know Nyssa will be awake, she always catches me the snitch...." I ramble and Reyna punches me. " what was that for?" I growl.
"You wouldn't shut up, now let's go" she says calmly and drags me along to my own scheme.

I watch as Nyssa talk with Reyna, I don't know how Nyssa doesn't find this suspicious. Sneaking in I jump lightly off the ground boosting myself with the winds and stand on the bed head and bend down and slowly lifting the mattress up with the winds and floating him out the window.

(A/N they have big windows)
I glance at Reyna who nods and ends the discussion.
Jumping out, I bring him to the lake and his mattress floats there. Reyna runs up slightly smiling and I've full in burst out laughing.
" Wake up Leo! You in a bit of a situation!" I shout and he rubs his eyes sitting up. I double over laughing and his eyes widen and he tries paddling with his hands.

" well played Pine cone face, I'll get you back next time!" He shouts trying not to laugh him self. Then then tries standing and he falls into the water. By now Reyna is laughing too. I turn behind me and see Calypso half confused half 'is he ok?'

" How did he get out there?" She furrows her eyebrows and I grip Reynas shoulder so I don't fall.
"Ok- *wheeze* don't worry *giggle* this is all fun and games, Isn't that right Leo?" I exclaim as he walks out of the lake.
" yeah yeah fun and games, watch you're back Grace, this is prank war, and Reyna! Come on! Seriously? I thought I had your trust?!" he wails dramatically, and then he turns to Calypso arms wide. " Sunshine!! Come here give a guy some love" he grins and chases after her, she shrieks and runs.

I calm down after a while and Reyna smiles at me. Grinning back I ask but came out as a statement, " ok we need to do more pranks together, you are on my team in this war" and she gives a half hearted laugh.
" sure what ever" and I grab her arm and we run off to breakfast.

(A/N ok short chapter Sorry
But! For future reference, you can choose between Thalia going on a quest, or continuing the prank war longer, choose here |

Quest

Prank War

Ok there, anyways that's it
-Thalia

Thalia Grace (After the War)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara