If You're Reading This

if you're reading this,

this is our story ...

Today I went for a walk and I fell into a pit filled with marshmallows and Hayes Grier. I found R5 eating cats with 1D and 5SOS who punched me in the face cause they hate me. My pet rock Katniss Everdeen was hit with a big, heavy bus ... kissing with Peeta ... under a little pigeon named Kevin. Kevin pooped on Taylor Swift when she was writing a song on a tree about her break and having lunch with a beautiful leprechaun named Terrrrreence who was evil and killed the rainbow unicorns to movie world. um idk. Then a unicorn jumped on me and ate my hair and clothes. Then I danced, ate my house, then gave a child a ride in the sky, then they went down and killed the guardians. I bought bubbletea to pour it on someone's face and everyone potatoed. Justin Bieber, then my face exploded to the funny, then ate it. I then puked because I did lots of stuff that is bad. Then I ran into Elsa's castle which . . . the end of the road, fun with mum's, fell into a pond of muddy water with fat zebras filled with sharks and Rick Riordan appeared, and whale ate apples and went my hand. I don't understand... I got arrested and lived inside the whale. Crazy and gave random people hugs. This story makes no sense. Big piece of water under the bookshelf because my dog... then swallowed me whole, until Luke to the bathroom, I screamed painfully when I stomped my toe on the toilet. I can't finish. Lol. This story went nowhere. This story went from bad to even worse. We have not coping skills in a tuxedo. okay then. I'm really confused. While drinking tea and eating cookies as I drove to candy land? I walked inside the big factory and I ate... good cheese and pizza with a soda and ate frenchfries, then somebody stole my fries while I went swimming in a shark infested oceon with snowmen all named Frank, they melted and I was alone.

To be continued ...

Guys, WE SHOULD ALL COLABERATE ON A STORY BC YOU ALL ARE GENIUSES. That story was the best, not one bit didn't make sense. Good job.

Okay, if you liked it, give it a vote.

Comment your favourite part.

And also comment if you actually read that whole thing bc honestly .. I would have given up at the first sentence XD

Okay, stay ... creative.