Mystery

Felix couldn't wait for Changbin's birthday to arrive. Sure, there were still multiple months left, but he felt extremely excited already. Felix hoped that he would like what they were planning for him. Also, it just so happened that Changbin's birthday was during summer break in South Korea, and since he was staying with Felix anyways, he would stay during summer break.

Felix was dying to tell Changbin that they had planned something, but he knew he shouldn't. They all wanted it to be a surprise after all. He hoped no one else would tell Changbin, but he didn't think anyone would, though. He trusted them.

Suddenly, Felix felt arms closing around his chest. He turned his head to look at the person, but his sight was blocked by some fluffy hair. Felix inhaled.

A voice spoke deeply: "Did you just sniff at my hair?" Felix chuckled, replying in his characteristically dark voice: "Maybe, maybe not. Would you mind?" "Not really", the owner of the voice responded, a smirk could be literally heard in these words.

Felix just smiled in return and turned around completely, just to grip at the other guy's neck and press their lips together. The other kissed him back just as eagerly; they were boyfriends after all.