Words

It was early in South Korea, 6:12 in the morning to be exact. Five friends were standing at the airport, one of them ready to enter the plane. The boarding process was still 18 minuted away, but they were all trying to distract themselves a bit.

They talked the whole time and actually managed to forget about everything else for a bit. Suddenly, a voice announced that there were only five minutes left. The boys all looked at one another; they knew that it was time to say goodbye for now. Of course, they would stay in touch and see each other again.

Hyunjin approached Changbin first and hugged him tightly. "Enjoy every second of your time over there, Changbin," he smiled, then let go of his friend.

Woojin was next. He pulled Changbin in his gentle embrace, whispering that the friends would take care of everything here and Changbin wouldn't need to worry.

After Woojin, who was standing next to Hyunjin, Jeongin smiled widely at Changbin before hugging him with more strength than Changbin had expected. The younger might looked cute, but he was strong. Jeongin chuckled, saying that Changbin should greet his friends over there and that he also should try making some other friends.  Jokingly, Jeongin added that Changbin should get a phone number from someone for Jeongin, causing the older to laugh.

Minho was last. He smiled at his friend through tears; the older couldn't hold them back. Changbin also smiled back at him, while tearing up himself. They hugged each other, and Minho told him his words of goodbye: "Changbin, I wish that you'll have the best time of your life over there. We all will keep in touch, and you will be able to do so many things over there. Enjoy every moment. You're my best friend, Changbin, I wish you the best. Stay healthy." Both Changbin and Minho were crying when they pulled apart, as well as the others. Changbin also said his words of goodbye to them before they all waved and smiled at each other before Changbin turned around. 

It was a few minutes past 7 in the evening in Sydney and four other friends were standing in front of many other people, waiting for a plane to land and for the people to emerge from it. They were talking to each other excitedly and time passed by quickly. Soon, a crowd came from the plane into the hall, and they all turned around to look at the people coming in.

Suddenly, one of them - Felix - started to run towards the people; well, towards one certain person. Said person dropped the luggage they were carrying as they saw the other one running towards themselves. They hugged each other tightly.

Felix didn't care how many people were surrounding them and if anyone could see them; he cupped Changbin's face and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend. Changbin kissed him back just as passionate; the affection coming from both of them could be clearly seen by everyone. Somewhere in the back, three people started to laugh and clap wildly. Felix and Changbin smiled in the kiss before pulling apart.

"I'm so glad to see you again, Binnie." "I'm also very happy to see you again, Felix. I missed you." "I missed you, too," the younger smiled, "let's go to my friends, okay?" Changbin nodded, taking Felix's hand.

They were happy.