thirtyone

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

AFTER SCHOOL, I CALLED Sweet Pea to come over since we hadn't spent that much time together by ourselves without other people around. The boys would be working out in the basement where our home gym was for training, meaning I had to keep the main house to myself for a while.

I told Sweets to bring swim trunks because we'll be in the pool. It's ironic how when you don't have a pool, you wish you had one until you get one, and then you barely use it.

Rummaging through my dresser, I searched for a bikini; I decided on a pale pink bikini with a heart charm in the middle of the top where the strings connected. Slipping off my old clothes from school, I traded them for the bikini.

Sweet Pea should be here any moment, I told him that he can just come in since I didn't want the boys being nosey and getting the door. I put some denim shorts on before going to my bathroom, removing my lashes, and replacing them with waterproof mascara. There was a soft knock at my door before it opened, revealing my boyfriend behind it. He smiled at me, "How come you look so pretty all the time?" Sweet Pea asked, walking over and kissing me on the lips.

"It's part of the perks of dating me." I grinned at him, "You wanna go in the pool now?"

"Absolutely, it's hot as fuck outside. I swear I got a tan riding my motorcycle over here."

I giggle at him, looking at his arms for tan lines, "I'll get some sunscreen for you so you don't burn, baby."

"Hey, I don't burn," Sweet Pea glared playfully at me. "Sure you don't, baby," I snickered, opening my cabinet and pulling out the SPF 30 waterproof sunscreen.

"Is that SPF 30?" Sweet Pea looked at me with amusement. I nodded innocently, grabbing his hand. "Sure is," I said, leading him out of my room, downstairs, and outside to our fairly large pool. Noticing the freshly cut grass from our gardener, I realized we don't really come back here. "Damn," I squinted at the brightness from how the sun reflected on the pool, "It is kinda hot out here."

"I told you," Sweet Pea gloated from being right.

"Yeah, yeah, take off your shirt so I can put this on you," I said, opening the sunscreen bottle whilst squeezing some in my hand. Without complaining, Sweet Pea took off his shirt, revealing his perfect arms and torso. I tried not to stare as I put the sunscreen on his back, rubbing it in before moving to his muscular arms and chest. "You know I coulda done this myself, right?" My boyfriend grinned

I shrugged, "Why do it yourself when you have your girlfriend to help you?" I smiled, closing the sunscreen bottle and putting it on one of the pool chairs. "I guess that's true," He agreed. I took off my shorts feeling Sweet Pea's eyes on me, ignoring the feeling I started my way to the entrance of the pool until I felt a sharp sting on my ass causing me to turn around quickly seeing my boyfriend laughing holding his hands up in defense. "I couldn't not do it." He chuckled, "Sorry, babe."