twentyseven

NOVIAIA

NOVIAIA

"NOVAAAAAAA" Kingsley yelled obnoxiously at me

"NIGGA WHAT? LEAVE ME ALONE," I yelled back, laying in my bed scrolling through TikTok on my phone. Kingsley opened the door, peeking through the crack, "PSSTT!" he whisper-yelled

I rolled my eyes, looking at him, "what?"

"GET READY FOR SCHOOL" was all he said before slamming my door. I could hear him giggling and running away like a little girl, causing me to shake my head

"Fatass bitch" I mumbled tossing my phone on the side of the bed and getting up. Following my usual daily routine, I picked out my outfit, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my hair.

After doing my lashes, light makeup, and putting on lip gloss, I grabbed my phone and bag before going downstairs to where the boys were eating breakfast

After doing my lashes, light makeup, and putting on lip gloss, I grabbed my phone and bag before going downstairs to where the boys were eating breakfast. "Here, we're walking to school today," Deandre announced whilst handing me my plate full of pancakes and bacon with fruit on the side. I stopped in my tracks, holding the plate and looking at Dre like he was crazy. "Fuck you mean we're walking?"

"Eat," Deandre motioned with his head to my plate. I gave him a stank face while walking over to one of the bar stools, sitting on it, and began eating.

"We need the exercise," Dre finally answered my question as he turned off the stove. "That's why we have a gym," I argued, taking a bite of my food, "Plus, it's raining."

"Rain never hurt anybody," Kingsley shrugged.

"Nigga it's pouring outside" I pointed at the window, showing that it indeed was raining hard this morning. "Huh.." Leo said, looking outside, "Yeah, I'm not walking no more." he shook his head

"See." I nodded over to Leo, who was the only one making sense right now.

Everyone glanced out the window to see how hard and fast the rain was coming down, which made them come to their senses. "Alright, we'll drive." Dre gave in, knowing he didn't want to get his hair or clothes wet. By the time we got to school, we'd look like wet dogs. "That's what I thought." I smiled, eating the rest of my food.