The neww plaaaan

Before I start my peeeeeeeps....

---------------- the vote buttons over there..just to you know..casually point that out.. iN case you want to vote ..no pressure or nothing tho (:

I Just came back from the gym just walking out of the gym slinging my hair into a pony tail before someone stopped me.

"Hey!" I heard someone say ...I turned around and my heart started to beat wildly. It was CHRIS.

"UH...h-hi." I stuttered nervously suddenly feeling very subconscious. He gave me a grin as I stared into his gorgeous eyes.

"hey...are you new at the gym or something. I don't think Ive seen you around before." He asked. His voice was soft and charming. He gave me a weird look. Shit! Right he asked me a question.

"Oh...Haha no I joined about 2 months ago? Im Kelly remember? You were like my instructor for a while but you had like vacation or sumfing?" I asked unsure whether he would remember me. His eyes widen and his mouth hung open slightly..wooaah sexy much?

"Fuck! You've lost heaps of weight! I mean you were really pretty before...I could tell that much but loosing some of that unneeded fat really helped you." He kept staring at me and I started blushing.

"Well, uhh im not that gorgeous I mean yeah ive improved...Wait im not trying to say im likek still over weight or anything but..Ohmygod." I stopped my self from rambling on before I could embarrass my self anymore. He gave me a half smile.

"Gosh your cute when your flustered." He whispered. My eys widened and my face flushed a nice shade of pink. OMG. He just called me cute. Chris just called ME CUTE!

"Ahahah...yeah." I said smiling unsurely.

"Well I've got to go now but I Guess I'll see you around?" He asked smiling. I nodded still grinning as he left.

I was in the car on the way to the mall with Dani. I was telling her all about Chris and she was listening intently.

"Dayumn girl hes so interested!" She squeeled as we got out. I grinned.

"Come on ...Im soo keen for a mochachina right now..Lets go to the café." She said dragging me by my arm/. I was wearing a tight grey hoody that showed a tiny bit of my midriff, Matched with a pair of denim extremely short shorts. I could see boys staring as we walked into the hall and I felt a sense of power over whelm me.

She got a cup of mochachina and I got a flat white. We drank it talking and we were just leaving before I spotted monica and co. My heart stopped.

"Fuck, that's monica and co. Shit!" I whispered... Dani linked my arm and walked swiftly past them with me. I saw Jake stumble towards Monica and followd her gaze towards me. His eyes buldged out of his skull. I laughed as Dani pulled a face at them. Dani was naturally gorgeous. The only reason she isn't popular is because she refuses to hang out with people without hearts.

We were flipping through the racks of forever21

"Ohmygod Ive got an idea. We could fully take over monicas group and then make it nice and caring and yeah." Dani said while holding up a pink tanktop. I nodded eagerly.

"Great idea we could fully do that I mean your gorgeous. And we're doing great with our grades and everything." I said while we went into the changing.

"Omg yesyes BUT we have to study still everyday one hour after school okay?" She asked while I stared at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah sure but one thing first." I said fingering my bra.

"What?" She asked curiosly.

"I tink my bras too big for me." I said laughing nervous. She laughed along.

"That's algood we'll go get some new ones.. and ooooh BIKINIS! God I swear we're soo stupid weve got everything but bikinis!"

And off to the shops we went

Comment vote uhh read?

Haha TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE. And please comment or ill think nones reading it and ill stop and ohhh yeat.