Taken

(Daniel)

Things have been getting weirder with Luke and i am worried for him. From what he can tell me vampires have these souls, like an inner beast, they are apart of and seperate of us.

Centuries ago we coexisted with these beasts, they guided us, made us what we are.

Then a human came along and a vampire called Anka found his mate in her. Only she was no human but what we would call a witch, the other vampires found out and put them both to trial. There was something important about Anka and this Aomi cursed our race until he could return. But who was he? I assume that i am this Anka and Luke is Aomi, though why would his beast be female? Unless they don't care about gender, after all some women are the dominant entity in the relationship. But none of it explains why his eyes go red or why he can control his hunger, well one of them anyway. His appetite for sex is phenomenal and keeping up with him has me drinking more blood than normal.

It has been a week since Jessica was here and i know they were talking about someone called Lee, who i understand was the worst of my bullies. Luke was a good man and i knew he was worried about him.

Right now though he was sat on his sofa staring at nothing, his eyes had gone red again and nothing i did could gain his attention. So I sat opposite him, waiting thinking over what has been said. I had even tried to find this Anka in myself but come up with nothing. Why had this happened to Daniel? Why us, and what did it mean for our kind? And what the hell had this Aomi planned?

Daniels breathing changed and my head snapped up to see his eyes had returned to there usual colour. "They've come to england, all of them" He said frowning. "You seem confused" He nodded "There is supposed to be sixteen councillors yet there is only five" He murmured. "How is that possible?" Luke shook his head "Aomi said that some were sleeping, maybe what she ment was that when the transfer took place that instead of moving to their replacements they died and have been waiting to come back. But how did she do that? The only way would be for the councilor to die before the replacement was ready. It would have had to have been the same councilors that sentenced us to death. The ones that didn't agree she seperated their souls, she knew, she knew something would happen before she came back"

I was confused "I just wish i knew what Anka was to vampires" He muttered before looking at me "Do we have a king or anything?" He asked and i shook my head "No there has always been the council" Luke hummed "The head councilor then, must be. Maybe back then it was passed down the family instead of the way it is now" He mused. I said nothing, what could i say? Instead i got up and went and sat next to him. "Baby, you need to stop for a bit. You have done nothing much apart from thinking about it. I know it is important, but you need to take a break. Sometimes not thinking about it can bring the answers easier" Luke looked at me thoughtfully before sighing and nodding. I smiled and opened my arms, sighing as he climbed into my lap and my arms wrapped around his frame.

"I'm sorry" He said to me "I guess i just want this to be over so we can be a normal couple" He sighed. "I honestly thought that after i turned we would be happy forever, i never expected this. I don't know what to do, while i was turning something happened but i can't remember what. I know everything yet i am learning as i go along" My poor baby, my heart broke for him.

Luke sighed and turned round straddling me "I wish it would stop, but Aomi seems to think it's time to finish this. He keeps pushing me" He admitted and i frowned "I thought Aomi was female?" "No the human was female, the vampire have no gender. Now enough, he has agreed to give me a break" He smiled at me seductively "And it has been a while" He ran his nose over my throat and i couldn't help but lean my head back. "I never imagined it would be like this" He moaned "You said the sparks would come back, but i never expected them to be so strong. Everything about you drives me crazy" He moaned before crashing his lips to mine. I would never tire of this, his mouth, his body, the way he moved against and under me. A growl escaped me as he  opened his mouth in invitation and i thrust my tongue into his mouth. Gods he was more than i had ever hoped for, his body began moving over me and his hands were tugging at my shirt. I moaned when i heard a tearing noise and the buttons flying everywhere, damn that was a turn on. I returned the favour in ripping his T-shirt off him and our bodies melded together as our kiss deepened. I was always told how you would feel with your mate, but i never expected it to be like this. Lukes lips left mine and trailed down my throat leaving small soft kisses in his wake, i felt his fangs extend against my skin and my head rolled back in offering. His lips moved again until his they were by my ear. "You marked me" He moaned "I want to mark you"