Michelle

"Hey baby" I opened my eyes to find myself in my old room. "Dinner's ready" I heard my door close. I groaned and climbed out of bed. I had a pair of shorts on and i couldn't be bothered to change.

Making my way downstairs i heard laughter. Following it i found myself in the kitchen. I could have died at the sight infront of me. My mum was putting food onto the plates on the rable and a man who looked exactly like me was sat down. "Hey kid come get some food" My legs automatically did as he said and i was soon sat at the table.

"How you feeling kid?" The man asked. "Fine i mumbled confussed. Mum placed a plate of pancakes infront of me. "So how does it feel so far?" She asked "How does what feel?"

Mum giggled "Your turning silly" Now i was way passed confussed.

"Now baby you've confussed the poor boy" Mum just swatted him woth the tea towel she had on her shoulder. "Don't be mean Luke" My head snapped up and they were both looking at me smiling. "Honey we hate to tell you this but your turning. For you death is only the beginning, and well we wanted to see you"

A tear escaped me and before i knew it i was in my parents arms and the tears broke free. My parents just stood there and held me until i was finished.

"I don't understand what is happening" I admitted, I found my self on the settee between my parents.

"I know things are a bit confusing right now son. But we needed to see you" My dad spoke up. "Do you have any idea how important you are?" I frowned, me important. "Oh hunny" My mum joined "Something big is coming to your new world and your mate needs you" What are they talking about?

"Let's start from the beginning" My dad said.

.

(Michelle)

.

I can't believe this is happening, i thought K was just a vampire. But that stupid little boy came along and decided to tell me different.

Now here i sat in some tiny room with Lukas in some sort of cage looking like the dead and all i'm told is if he wakes up to give him the blood bags.

I shook my head and sighed. Don't get me wrong, i'm glad K found his mate, but the timing could have been better.

A low groan pulled me out of my thoughts and i turned to the cage, Lukas was writhing as if in pain and i shuffled closer to the cage. His eyes snapped open and i fell backwards, his eyes were blood red. His nostrils flared and a growl came from his lips. Damn he had fangs.

"Michelle?" Damn was his voice always like that. "Where am i?" I gulped and answered him. "We're safe sweetie" Lukas looked at me "Why am i in a cage?" He asked gripping the bars. "The turning" I remembered the bags. "Michelle I'm scared" He whispered and i faced him again. "Oh sweetie, there's no reason to be scared" I watched as a tear escaped his eye and i couldn't help but shuffle closer. "Where's Daniel?" He asked "He'll be here soon" I reached out to comfort him. I again fell backwards as he reached out for me, his eyes wild as he snarled at me. Remembering what i was told i grabbed a bag and peirced it throwing it to him. I watched wide eyed as he grabbed it and began drinking it earnestly. I threw him another bag before he finished the first and he drank that just as quick. Damn i hope they get here soon, i thought as i threw the last bag at him.

All to soon the bag was empty and i whimpered as Lukas began rattling the cage. Oh god where were they? A noise made me turn to Lukas and i realised that he was bending the bars. I pushed myself against the wall opposite my eyes never leaving the cage.

Too soon Lukas had broken free and i was now terrified, I was going to die. I watched as he slowly came towards me as a predator stalking his pray. I closed my eyes and prayed to god that this wasn't the end.

My eyes snapped open at the loud bark "NO" It took a second for me to realise that someone had Lukas pinned to the ground and he was fighting. "Baby look at me" Oh thank good it was K "Baby what's wrong?" He asked "Hungry" Lukas half moaned half hissed.

K picked him up, never releasing him. "It's ok baby, let me take care of you" He said tilting his neck. Lukas moaned as i watched him bite into Ks neck, i had to admit it was kind of erotic. K grunted as Lukas gulped greedily and i could see the tension in his muscles, his body practically shaking.

What felt like ages passed before Lukas removed his lips from K. "Better baby?" Lukas nodded. Hos body stiffened and he turned to me. "Oh god, Michelle, i'm so sorry" He babbled falling to his knees. I watched him as he lent towards me. "Please, i won't hurt you" His eyes were wide, afraid almost and i couldn't help it. I laughed, i laughed so hard it hurt. Theough the tears i could see Lukas looking a K in confusion. "You..you" I shook my head and took a few deep breaths "For a vampire you are about as scary as a kitten rigt now" I managed before bursting into laughter again.

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down and i noticed the other five people, I recognised the one that brought me here and that bitch that upset K, Amber or something.

So does someone want to tell me why the hell i was tossed into a room with a damn newborn?" I asked, Issac just skipped over "Sweetie, these people are with us. My sister Sandra, Knights mother Catherine, his step father Leon and his sister Amber" I nodded "Amber I've already met" I glared at her "You have?" She sounded confussed and i sighed "He doesn't deserve you, if you knew what he did. Your an idiot little brother" Realisation crossed her face. "I should still slap you for that. K's been waiting for his mate for too long" "As interesting as this is there are bigger problems at hand" I turned to Issac "Like how the hell we are goin to stay alive and brin down the council" Who? "Dont worry" I jumped when i realised Lukas was stood right next to me. "Hey it's ok, it's under control now"

"Umm, Luke baby" We both turned to K "Daniel honest i'm fine, i'm not even thirsty" Then he turned to me a mischievous glint in his eye "But i must admit you do smell good" He winked at me. I felt myself relax, but judging by the looks of the others, i was the only one.