CHAPTER 1 interesting brothers

Dear diary,

Has your brother ever woken you up in a wired way well mine has!!!!!!!  SREW THIS WHY AM I WRITING IN MY DIARY!!!!!!   HOW DID I EVEN HAVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    WHERE DID I GET IT FROM??????????????   THIS IS STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Anyway today at school the wiredest thing happened S.M. came up to me and was nice it was strange because she  is always self sentered concieded bitch!!!  Me and my friends Mckenzi and Tori said she was nice to people today too!!!!!   There are roumers that her parents found that she was mean and so they made sure she would always be nice from now on.  Back to my brother now. What he did he was right next to my bed on the floor and kept yelling my name.  Little did i know he was wearing a screamo mask and had a plastic chain-saw in 1 hand and had a banana in the other hand. I screamed my head off and almost chocked him. "JOE WHAT THE F****".  I said reaching for my inhailier (i have astma). "sorry" Joe said. "You know i have astma and you almost gave me a heartattack  soooo thanks!!!!!!!!"  I draged myself out of bed and got dressed and put a toaster strudle and i put last night teen wolf on. Tuesdays are the best bcz i get to watch teen wolf and go to the mall. After the mall i go to the park and meet up tori and mckenzie.On a fall day is the best time bcz the leaves are turning and the air is the perfect temperture and its fun when we always pic the apples off my nieghbors tree they always get mad.  We always make funny  crepper faces to people in the park. My mom always has to shove are bikes in the car bcz it is always pitch black when we leave the park.  Thats my perfect day !!! :) 

The end wait till the next chapter