Cherished (manxman) Vampire **Camp Nanowrimo 2014 Entry**

Kaevan is tall, dark, mysterious, and one of the most feared Vampire warriors within the Blood Reign Coven, the lead warrior to be exact. He was also the right hand advisor and protector of the coven's leader, Mikhail. He faithfully and loyally guards and advises his liege without question. So, when his leader and his friend finds his mate in a human woman, Kaevan is elated for Mikhail. But from the moment she arrives at the coven's main house, Kaevan's world is turned upside down. The beautiful woman is accompanied by her little brother, Phelan. Kaevan took one look at the tiny human man and everything about the boy triggers every primal, possessive, and protective fiber of his being.

Then, if that wasn't enough for the shell shocked warrior, an inopportune accident occurs that allows Kaevan to get a small taste of Phelan's deliciously addictive blood...and the true realization of who this fragile young man is knocks him square in the chest like a Mack truck...And Kaevan knew from that moment on, and despite Phelan's skittish shyness and the beautiful boy's stubborn pride, Kaevan was determined that he would be the only one to cherish the young man forever.

By: ladydianna01