My Little Human

A growl escaped my mouth when I heard humans all around my house, again.

Why don't they just leave me alone, I scare them every time until they go away but they always come back.

Don't they understand that this is my home not theirs?!

Humans are so stupid and annoying.

I look around to see that this time they are only 2 humans in here shuffling around with brown boxes in their hands, there was an old aged woman, in her 40's maybe?, and a boy looked around 14.

Hmm, a mother and her son.

That should be easy.

I went up stairs to my room to figure a way to scare them so they could get the fuck out of here, but when I neared my bedroom I heard noises..., they were quiet but as I got closer I realized that they were light sobs, what?.

I enter the room through the closed door when I saw the source of the noises...

It was a girl, a beautiful teenaged girl sitting in my bed, tears were running down her cheeks.

The door burst open revealing the mother with an angry face

"Come down and help us you stupid, and stop crying, you look pathetic"

I growl at the old woman and how she treated the little girl.

I look back at the beautiful creature as she took a tissue and wiped her tears, before exiting the room to downstairs with me following behind her mindlessly.

Why was she so sad?, why did that old stupid lady yell at her like that?,

I got a strange feeling ...I think I should let them stay a bit so I could get to know about that girl.

I feel like she is so sad and fragile and innocent, and I feel like I should be around her and I don't know... Maybe protect her?

All I know is that even if I just saw her, a part of me screamed that she's mine.

My little human.

By: daliamybabies

P.S. I did edit the description when I copied it onto here but the book is great and everyone should read it.