Cheater

Jungkook's POV

I was on my way to my date with my childhood friend. Now, of course i love my friend, but he won't mind if i used him a bit right? I know he has a crush on me, so it won t be difficult to have him on my bed.
Jimin will finish his bath after one hour and fifteen minutes, which is enough for me, to bring home his surprise, i chuckeled at my thoughts as i was in front of our date's place, which is simply a café.

Me POV:

"Hey buddy, how's it going" Hoseok stands up as he says to his beloved "friend" Waiting for their handshake, as he knew jungkook never liked skinships.

"Oh hey!" Jungkook used his sweet voice and cute smile before hugging the older. Hoseok never expected jungkook to do so, but he liked it so he returned the hug.
"You never liked skinship" Hoseok chuckeled still hugging the younger "that surprised me"

"Hyung! Come home with me please" Jungkook says naturally, he used to show this side of him to hoseok and only to him.

"Fine! But if i go now i'll stay over, you know it's late now."

" Yeah, sure hyung" Jungkook responded smirking at the other.

Hoseok has always loved jungkook in a romantic way, but due to their long time relationship, he is now able to control himself when he s around the younger.

They finally arrived to jungkook s home.
"Let's go to my room hyung." Jungkook says holding his hyung s hand directing him there.

Hoseok felt his heart beating faster, he'll be with his love alone in a bedroom., what should he do? 'Calm down, if you do anything wrong, know that it'll be the last time you'll see jungkook, and that s the last thing you want to happen.'.

They entered the room, and jungkook smirked knowing that jimin's still in the bathroom., so he closed the door behind them.

"Jungkook? Why is this room for two peopl-" He couldn t finish what he was saying as jungkook captured his lips which made the older widden his eyes, but then he relaxed in the younger s hold and kissed back, jungkook then began kissing his sensitive neck, hoseok was a moaning mess, and this was all jungkook wanted, he was sure that jimin's hearing it, so he began saying sweet things to his "friend" In a low voice but enough for jimin to hear.

Jimin was behind the door, hand on his mouth, hugging himself tightly, trying to quite his cries, he expected everything , but he didn t see this one coming, and what made it worst was the sweet things jungkook was saying to the other, jimin never heard this coming from jungkook s mouth after their so called marriage, he was angry, jealous, sad, he couldn't take it, the moans were getting louder as they began doing the real thing thing, jimin felt that his heart can't take it anymore.

_____________________

Don t get angry at me *hides in the corner* i swear it ll get better.

The members look so done 😂 . But jikook is life.