LAURENS: The Bad-ass Gangster Bitch

Another-next-door gangster story. No Plagiarism, it is a crime. Everything is mainly the work of my weird imagination. Any ressemblance to real-life events, names, places or etc. is not connected with this story. This story is taglish (Tagalog-english) and a bit of German language.

ALL RIGHT RESERVED

start: 7.26.14

end:

by: @BlackPrincessAki

Genre: | ACTION | ROMANCE | a bit of HUMOR | TEEN-FICTION | MYSTERY| THRILLER |

This is going to be my first ever gangster story. Wish me luck. ^^, so here's the Prologue hope you like it.

PROLOGUE

She's fearless. She fears no one except her older sister.

Nobody wants to be her friend. Except for Lucy Gervacio, her right hand. And Henretta Borromeo her left hand.

She's one of the heiress of Esparcia Royal Mafia. But choses to give the title of being the mafia boss to her older sister Claudette Zalia Solomon. Because of the reason that she leads her own group of gangsters.

Her bestfriend since she was young is a dozen of different guns.

Her toys are different kinds of knives, blades, shurikens, spears and other deadly weapons.

Her playground is the underground. Where fighting for your own life is a must.

Her favorite game is killing which she enjoys it more when she does the brutal way and doing her own creative stunts.

Second chances is not listed on her vocabulary.

And guilt, fear, and second thoughts. Does she have those? Of course no.

She already killed someone at the age of 13 and she didn't regret it. Even a single guilt didn't runs on her system.

Why does she have to feel fear where in the first place those people who killed her parents didn't even felt even a single one.

Those people had tortured and killed her parents in a way where nobody can think of. And all that she wants to think is vengeance. And to rip the head off of those people who had killed them.

And then one day, a black letter had been sent to her. Telling that if she will come she can get the justice that she aims to have for so long.

Will she get the justice for the crime that had happened already a year ago or will she ended up falling to a trap called Love?

What will happen to Misloche Laurens Solomon's twisted life?

The oh-so-called 'Bad-ass Bitch'

--------

How was it guys? Hope you like it. Dedicated to everyone who read this. Any feedbacks like comments and vote is perfectly welcome with open arms. I'll post the 1st chapter tomorrow. Have a good day. :*