~Narry~ That should be me

Lol, like the title? Justin Bieber refferences FTW

Anyhowss You guys seemed to really want a Narry fic!

I don't actually ship this couple and i've never even imagined them together like i do with Larry, Niam, Ziall or Lilo. But if you all like it then i'll do it :)

And i figured its been a while since i updated my boyxboy one shots soooooooooooo???

here it is?

I've decided the next one too ;)

wait till the end notes to find out :D

bye bitches and read on!

OKey this is another AU! The boys are all friends and Basically... Harry's sad because Louis broke up with him and Niall wants to make him feel better....

kinky?

i'm not sure...

I'll decide if this will just be fluffy or a bit sexual...

Oh and lilo too.. just thought id let ya know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

I hate to see him cry.

He's been crying non-stop for almost a week.

I want to hate Louis for breaking Harry's heart, but i can't. It's not his fault.

I guess, it's not like Lou cheated on him or just decided one day that they'd break up, he did it really gently and lovingly... it didn't stop Harry from bawling his perfect green eyes out though...

Right now i'm standing in the hallway in front of the living room of Liam's flat, watching Li attempt to comfort a devastated Harry.

I want that to be me... comforting him, making him feel safe... make sure he knows that he can move on from Lou... let him love again....

maybe someone like me....I watched with an aching heart as Harry buried his wet face into Liam's chest, gripping his shirt for dear life. I bit my lip, wishing there was some way i could slip places with Liam without making it painfully obvious that i was in love with my younger, curly-haired friend.

My ears tuned into the faint sound of the front door knocking, i glanced at Liam who looked to me with hopeful eyes and i just nodded, and moved off to the door. I sighed, not really wanting to talk to Jehovah’s Witness’s or whatever electricity company decided to knock on the door.

I opened it and smiled faintly at the sight. The raven haired boy, who i noticed got a blonde streak through his wave-like style, swaggered on into the flat engulfing me in a tight hug.

"Vas Happenin' lil' man?" he said cheerfully, patting my back.

I smiled, returning the hug rather half heartedly, peaking over his shoulder at the second person entering the flat as sheepishly as a 4 year old on his first day of kindergarten.

"Not much Zaynie! there's pizza on the tabl-" I started before Zayn patted my shoulder appreciatively, heading off into the kitchen.

My eyes glanced back to the front door where there was none other than Louis, standing awkwardly with his hands dug in his pockets, a weak smile playing on his lips.

"Hey Lou" i said quietly with a sad smile, noticing his expression. He simply nodded, sighing deeply, trying to keep his usual smile on his face but obviously struggling.