Misunderstood

Dante's pov:

I woke up this morning not realizing where I was. Luckily she was in a different bed cause I was hugging a pillow but she was staring at me from her bed. She closed her eyes as soon as mine fluttered open.... how long was she watching me for? Okay that's creepy I'm not gonna think about that so I decided just to get up and to get dressed. As soon as I did this she pretended she had just woken up so I decided to be nice.

Dante: good morning

She stretched then let out a forced yawn

Clair: good morning

Dante: you might wanna hurry if you want to get through security.

She then realized what was going on and burst out of bed heading to the shower to get ready.

~~~time skip brought to you by maple syrup~~~

We arrived at the airport still exhausted but we went to our gate none the less we sat down and I took a small nap. When suddenly I felt something against my lips. When my eyes flew open I saw Clair not Travis so I shoved her away. I was super confused and just walked away I could hear her calling for me but I didn't turn back I went straight to the bathroom where I heard the most "manly crying".

Travis's POV:

I got off my plain and looked up because every logical person watches their feet while they walk off a plane (Pft). When I looked up there he was. Dante kissing another girl.

Words:259
WWWWWHHHAAAATTTTTTT?!
Lol anyway yeah um Pft ugh this is great I'm posting this before the first day of school and I'm tired but I've been planning this for like 4 chapters so AAYYYYY bye guys 😘😂