NO WAY!!

Dante's pov:

Dante: I am not sharing a hotel room! Especially with a stranger why in the world would you think that was ok with me?!

You see I just went to the hotel as exhausted as I am and went up to my room in my room there was a lady sitting on one of the two queens....

Employee: I'm sorry sir but the airline you were flying on only purchased so many rooms and everyone has to room.

I mean the girl looked fine with it but I wasn't

Dante:.....fine ok thank you for your time.

I headed back upstairs to "our" room which pissed me off and walked back in. I silently walked to my bed kicked off my shoes and got under the covers trying to avoid any contact when she said.

???: Hi I'm Clair.

I didn't reply for a moment.

Dante: I'm Dante
I said as I sat up cringing at the thought of all the small talk that was coming.

Clair: welp we're roomies for the night and I would love to get to know you a little.

I finally really looked at her, she was decently pretty her hair mid back length, straight black with gray purple tinted eyes and glasses. She had a slim figure but nothing really to show off she was not that bad to look at.

Dante: well why not.

We talked for hours until it was around eight o'clock so we decided to go to bed to be able to wake up tomorrow morning to catch the flight.

Travis's POV:

Nothing much thinking about him.... still on the plane yup that's about it.

Words: 276
I AM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU ALL AND HERES A NEW CHAPTER I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON

QOTC: favorite Disney movie?