Mao X Inmate! Reader

"But I don't want to go!" You say as Mao drags you back to your cell.

"Don't care." He says. You cross your arms.

"But I don't have any cell mates and Uno and Honey are some much fun in the game room!!" You whine and Mao stops. You run into the back of him, "Woah, everything ok?"

"I'm not good enough?" You blush, "I-I didn't say that!" He pulls on the chain so quickly you didn't have time to think before you were against his chest.

"W-What are you doing?" You ask, face hot. His head is leaned down, his breath hot on your ear. "As long as you're in my building, you belong to me." You quickly nod. "Let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mao pushes you into your cell and somersault and hit the wall on the opposite side of the cell.

"Ouch!" You cross your arms and right yourself. You look up at Mao, "I'll get you for dinner. No matter how much I despise it, it's group dinner day. You'll be having dinner with the other buildings." He slams the cell door and darkness floods the cell.

"What's his problem? It's not like I did anything..." You stand up and find your way to your bed in the darkness. You sit down and swing your legs back and forth. He'd been acting weird around you lately, almost possessive... But never when anyone else was around, just you and him.

"Hmph." You fall back with your arms spread out at your sides. "Men can be so complicated."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N, time to eat." The cell door opens and you fall backwards as the blinding light hits you.

"Mao!" You yell, everything so bright you weren't thinking straight as you trip on your feet and fall. Something quickly moves and blocks the light, arms wrap around your body and the world stops as you look up and see Mao.

"Are you ok?" His lips are only inches away from yours.

"I-I don't know." You look into his eyes and he closes the space between you two. He puts one hand in your hair and the other around your waist. You wrap your arms around his neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extended Ending

You sit at the table, face still flushed and all your food still on your plate.

"Someone's looking flushed." Uno sits down next to you.

"What did you do?" Honey sits on your other side.

"S-Shut up, I didn't do anything!" You shout at them, "Leave it alone." You cross your arms. Honey and Uno put their elbows on your shoulders.

"You're hiding something." Honey says.

"And we're going to found out what that is." Uno adds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried, I tried. Tell me of any errors!