Screw the past

Mona's POV:

I wake up in Donatello's lab. Wow how long was I out? God! My head hurts! I get up and look around. It looks exactly like it did the day I left. Something then draws my attention. Donnie's picture wall. I look and see pictures of him and his family, april and him. But one stands out to me, I zoom in on it to see its a picture of him,Leo, Raph, Mikey, master Splinter... And me!? I remember that picture.

I sit in the middle of Leo and Raph as Donnie and Mikey are below us and sensei above us. I'm sticking my tongue at Raphael as he pouts and Donnie and Leo laugh at us while Mike makes a funny face of his own. I am sure I see sensei smile slightly.

I hear chuckling behind me "I like that one too", Donnie says smiling. Donnie always was probably my best friend out of the turtles. We never had feelings for each other, so that made it easier to talk, not to mention I'm a total physics geek.

" We were all so close. What happened?"I wondered out loud

"You left." he's got me there,"Leo was miserable but he got over it, Mikey didn't smile as much, and Raph... Raph probably took it the worst. He was getting better but then-"

" Then I came back." Ugghhh! Why dose life gotta be so complicated."Well that's all in the past. And this is the present. You know what that means?"

"umm... It-"

"It means screw the past! Now is a gift that deserves to be opened!" I say proudly as I march out of the lab.

------------------------------•_•--<_<----

I run into Mikey on my way out of the lab. Literally.

"ow! That hurt dudette!"

"sorry Mikester"before I can pick myself up Aloepex rushes to me and dose it for me,"Why ain't you just a sweetheart." I tell her.

She looks worried. "Are you ok? Do you wish I take the Hoodlem down?" she death glares at Mikey he smiles in return.

"what!? No! It was just an accident!"I reply quickly.I look back and forth between Ally and Mike. I then smile devilishly to myself. Oooo! This will be Fun." Hey you guys were never properly introduced. Aloepex, Michealangelo. Michelangelo, Alopex." I push them closer. Aloepex instantly goes into shy mode while Mike explodes like a happy hyper firework welcoming his new friend and offering to show her around. Yep I definitely see sparks. I then leave the 2 lovebirds to congratulate myself on what a rad awesome matchmaker I am. Yep!

___________A/N____________

Ok so please be honest. I totes want feedback so tell me what I need to work on BTW tell me it you want a prequel so I can get on that. Ooo! Give me ideas too I need random stuff do the story won't end up all gloomy.

So follow vote comment or criticize me until I drown in a puddle of my own tears

BYE BYE, LUV YA