A lovley walk through the sewers

"how much farther scales for brains?"

Ugh! I swear sometimes I want to take her by the pony tail and slam her fricken face against the-

"calm" Alopex whispers to me. Ally as I (and only me) like to call her, has always been the level headed one of the group. Ally has always been really shy ever since I rescued her and Koya.

"thanks" I whisper back, "We're almost there Ninjara so shut your yap!"I found Ninjara on a trip to Japan and like the loudmouth she is she insisted becoming apart of my team.

You see I'm not like most 20 year old women. I'm a little different. For one I'm a giant lizard. And for two... Um no. That's pretty much it. I'm just a 20 year old mutant lizard girl who's the leader of a ragtag group of misfit mutants trying to make the most out of life and save the world while I'm at it.

"ok! We're finally here. So listen guys I don't want you to embarrass me like you always do. So no being catty." I giggle at the joke I'm about to make,"that means you Tomoe"

"ha ha ha. You made a cat joke real funny can we just go in already?",Tomoe said. Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the litter box.

I take a deep breath before I burst into the room and scream, "I'M BACK!!!!!"

------------------TMNT-------------------

Ok so that was it buttnuggets the very first chapter to my very first tmnt fanfic

So follow vote comment or criticize me until I drown in a puddle of my own tears

BYE BYE, LUV YA