Two

After last night I honestly don't think I'll be hanging with my girls for a very long time. I might hang with Nya from time to time but Tia she cut the fuck off. My dad won't speak to me and my mom still hasn't showed up. I'm not sure if he's truly mad about what happened last night still or if he's mad because my mother hasn't decided to come home with his money yet and we all know my daddy plays no games about his and my money. "LayLani Michelle Wilson come to my office now" when I heard that I just knew things were about to go down hill from now. I got up slowly and took my time going to his office but not too much time. I opened the door and stood by the door until he offered me to come in. "Have a seat" I closed the door softly and sat down. "I'm pretty sure you know why you are in here right now" I nodded my head and looked at the ground trying to not make eye contact. "You got one chance to tell me the full truth and nothing but the truth or you will never see the outside of this house again snd think I'm playing if you want. We will order your home schooling shit TODAY" I breathed in heavy and sat in silence for a second before I explained, "look okay daddy I told tia I wouldn't tell on her and I would take the wrap for it but I suppose you don't believe that story or you wouldn't be sitting here asking for the truth" He tightened his jaw and looked at me "as look as my workers have worked for me I've never had this problem when your hoe ass friends come over that's when I have this problem" I cleared my throat "have some respect for Nya" "I won't have respect for anyone that fucks in my bathroom of my home without my permission" I rolled my eyes, who really asks for permission to fuck we are young adults like be realistic. "Tia fucked someone in the bathroom I don't know who I just know someone. I was busy with Nya, Maine, and Gus" he released his jaw but got mad all over again. "Why the fuck was y'all with Maine and Gus" "daddy we was just talking and watching Netflix that's it. You was busy playing the game and we all snuck off to the family room. Why am I getting bitched at, it's not even that serious" he started laughing "not that serious? Not that serious huh. LayLani for crying out loud your 16 and Gus and Maine are both over the age of 21 and you have the nerve to tell me it's not that serious" he stood up and walked over to me "I'm going to show you just how serious this is" and he pulled out his phone. I heard him make a few phone calls and sat in the office in silence and waited. I heard the doorknob start to wiggle about twenty minutes later and in walked the same guys from last night. Everyone looked around in silence placing eyes directly on me like I snitched or something. I rolled my eyes and looked at my daddy as he spoke. "I remember I said yesterday if you was to fuck with my baby girl I would kill you right?" He asked stern. They all shook their heads yea. "Well why the fuck is Gus and Maine around my babygirl?" "Boss we was just hanging out nothing too serious" Gus said licking his lips. "Well listen here clown boy, I catch your grown ass around my young ass daughter I will kill you this my last time telling you", he said picking up his gun. My daddy didn't Point it at Gus because whenever he aims a gun at you best believe he's shooting you. Gus looked at me like he was sorry and sad at the same time. I promise Gus ain't going anywhere and I promise that. My daddy think he can run me like a prisoner. Nah I think not. I gave Gus that look and got up walking out the office. Gus tried to walked behind me but my daddy stopped him. I could see in his eyes he just wanted to run to me and say fuck everything and my daddy and just run away but we had to finish the problems in front of us right now.