Author's note

Hello readers. 

I cannot express how thankful I am that you gave this story a chance. I cannot express in words my gratitude. Really. I know it started out not very smooth, and there were several lapses in updates so I must have kept you waiting for very long. I'm very sorry about that. Extremely. 

This story is finished, and I have to say I learned a lot as I was writing it. It was my first time writing in present tense, and it's really so damn fun. Now. I hope you liked reading this story. I hope it provided you with an escape, or some casual reading, or something. I hope you found something in this story just like I found something as I was writing it. 

My works will improve I promise. They will!!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you once again for sticking with this story up till now. I'm so sorry I killed Zoey. I'm so sorry, please do not do anything to me. 

If you have any questions, about writing or this story, feel free to ask. I will answer. My writing is not the best, but I do have some pretty fantastic links to writers who know what they're doing (har maybe all writers don't know what they're doing) and writing tips and the like. I can also share with you my own experience. 

There will not be a sequel to this story. :( 

Thank you for reading everybody I heart you! LESS THAN THREE!!!! 

xoxoxo Abigail