Chapter Four

In the midst of my horrible attack, I heard 4 words being said to me in the sweetest voice ever.

"I love you too"

I looked up at the person next to me to see that it was Tasha. She was looking at me with this expression that seemed to be full of love.

I suddenly started calming down a lot, and when I was finished, I looked back at the girl whose arms I was currently in.

"Did you mean what you said, Tash? That you love me?" I asked her, my breathing becoming normal again.

"Yes, I did. I know we only met 13 hours ago but in those 13 hours, I felt something I've never felt for anyone else. I felt accepted, warm, loved, like I belong, not the depressed anxious freak who no one will ever love. For the first time ever, I can tell someone stuff and not be judged for it. One of the reasons I almost cut tonight before you saved me was because I thought I was dreaming. I was thinking, How is someone who is extremely cute and kind actually caring about me for once. And of course the incident with Patrick. And when you saved me, something confirmed my love for you. Is it romantic love, sure. Is it friendship love, way more. I mean, I would definitely date you, anyday, I'd date you right no-"

I couldn't take it anymore, it was now or never.

And without saying anything else, I took her face in my sweaty hands and kissed her and she kissed back. Her lips were so warm and soft and her braces added something to it. After around 14 seconds, I separated from her lips.

"Wow, Elle, that was the best kiss I've ever had"

"Same to you, Tasha"

We hugged for a while and I looked up at her Harry Potter wall clock.

2:45

"Should we get to sleep now, T?" I asked her, quite tired.

She smiled at the new nickname I'd given her. "Yeah, we should" she replied, keeping that adorable smile on her face.

We both moved up to the top of her king size bed with her Hogwarts sheets. She really loves Harry Potter, she's my soulmate.

We went under the covers and we cuddled for a while. Eventually, we fell asleep with our fingers intertwined, her head on my shoulder, my head on her head, just like in the taxi.

I smiled before I drifted off, thinking of what we'd do tomorrow.

And that, my friends, was the day I got my first girlfriend, and my last.