The next day

Harris rolled over in his bed, stretching out his numb legs and cast his glance over to the alarm clock.

5:30.

The boy let out a groan, not understanding why he had to be such an early-bird. Despite having attempts at staying up till 3 in the morning, he still never woke up any later then 6 when he didnt have to be at work until quarter to 9. Harris was never able to fall  asleep again once he's woken up, and that way he has become a coffe addict, because he was now not able to start his day without having a cup of strong black expresso. 

A loud snore made it's way over from the living room to the bedroom, and Harris felt panick arise, until he remembered that it was only Travis who descided to stay over the night before. Unlike his friend, Travis didn't wake up until he had to leave for work at half past 8, getting ready for the day with only getting dressed, combing half of his hair and pouring a bowl of cereal on the way out.

Harris elevated himself up from his bed and took a deep breath, intaking mpist air which has made it's way into his appartment through his window, which Harris always left open for the night since he had a fear of suffocating.

Slipping on his slippers and white Marks and Spencers dressing gown, the boy walked into the front room, past the couches, careful not to wake his dreaming friend. Harris smiled at the sight of Travis cuddled up on the couch, his face and blonde curles barely visible in the thick white duvet embracing him like a cocoon embraciong a caterpillar about to turn into a beautiful butterfly. 'Well, when Travis wakes up it will be the complete opposite of a beautiful butterly, because Travis in the mornings is like all hell breaking loose' Harris thought.

He went over to his petite kitchen and opening one of the top cupboards searched it for some cereal. His eyes went up and down the rows of boxes and tins he has stacked and finally his gaze landed on some corn flakes.

Harris fabricated a usual cup of coffe before pouring some milk and the corn flakes into a bowl, making sure the milk hasnt gone off even though he only brought it yesterday and kept it in the fridge.

Harris was always incredibly paranoid about everything, but he liked to call it cautious. But then, the had a fear that whatever you're most scared off, will always happen, and he got that fear when his grandad was always most scared of having a heart attack, then BAM, he had one. So in a way, Harris was paranoid of bening paranoid. 

Even though it was just a usual Tuesday morning, the young boy has learnt to enjoy every single day as if it is the best one in his life yet. He knows that things are constantly evolving around us making each day special but a few human beings actually notice it, making everyday life boring for themselves. But a few see the detail in everything and make every day as special as possible. 

Harris was snapped out of his thoughts by the loudest snore he has ever heard coming from Travis , and before Harris knew it,there was a loud bang as Travis nhit the floor after rolling right of the sofa. Harris knew that it wasnt the best experience falling off the bed, but he had to put his hand over his mouth and bite the tip of his tongue to stop himself from bursting into hysterical laughter and waking up all of his neighbours.

An adequate person would at this point would be cursing and attempting to get them selves back onto their bed, but instead Travis just let out a long goran, before dragging his covers off the sofa and making him self comfortable. In a matter of seconds, he was asleep again.

With a small smirk, Harris rolled his eyes, and wondered, like he did every single day why he was best friends with a weirdo like Travis. The reason was simple, though. Whatever happened, even since they first met, Travis has always been there and also had a sensetive side and was able to give as good advice as any agony aunt, and since Harris wasn't the most careful one of all people, Travis was always there to help him out.