Day 3

Today had started off great. I mean not just great. Unbelieveabley great. You're probably wondering why it was so great. Well, I opened my eyes and there he was. The love of my life, Niall sitting right in front of me with his guitar, still in his adorabley cute pj pants. He started singing me a song. I've never heard of it before. It must have been one he put together. As he got closer to me, I smiled. I couldn't help it. It was just natural when he was around. I wondered if he felt the same way. He put his guitar down on the ground and brushed my hair out  of my face. He smiled at me. "Good mor-" is all he could get out of his mouth before the lads and Maddie came barging in the room. They were in a hurry. "TURN ON THE TELLY!!!!! NOWW" Louis shouted. Maddie grabbed the remote as fast as she could and they all jumped on the couch to tune in. I should have known.. It was a re-run of the Telli Tubies, which Louis loved. "Are you serious? I'll have to hurt ya if you barge in on us again!" Niall stated. We all laughed. As I noticed, Zayn had his arm around Maddie. I smiled and she caught my eye as she looked back and smiled with me.

It was really cloudy and rainy that day. There wasn't much to do. Though, we made the best of it. Liam was dying to play monopoly so we did. The lads insisted on doing a twitcam with us. As we posted the link, there were already millions of people watching. They started asking questions like "Who are they?" "Where are you guys?" "Niall and Zayn have girlfriends?" I tried to stay out of the camera as much as possible. I'm not usually shy but, in front of millions of people, it was different. I still couldn't believe this was actually happenig to two small town girls. I would have never thought this is what would happen after I met them at a concert. I'm so thankful I went to that concert. I was gazing off into space and before you know it the twitcam was over. Maddie and Zayn had disappeared and Harry and Louis were playing video games. Liam missed is girlfriend, Danielle. He had called her everyday since they've arrived. Niall grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. He kept me close and I couldn't ask for anything better. We opened my door to see Maddie and Zayn kissing. That was a surprise. I started giggling. "Aw c'mon Zayn, get it mate!" Niall said jokingly. They looked over at us. The look on Maddie's face was absolutely hilarious. It was like an 'Oh my gosh I just kissed Zayn Malik' face. We all ran back downstairs. Niall grabbed a bag of chips, I wasn't surprised that he found them. I even had them hidden!

It was now sunset and we were out on the porch listening to the waves crash against the seawall. Just Niall and I. It seemed as if it was almost perfect, If not perfect. He kept me so close that I could hear his heart beat. It was quite calm. How could he be so normal around a random fan that he has only known for a month? I didn't have a problem with it. But, it seemed so unreal. "So," Niall said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" .. I sat there for a moment. I didn't register what he just said. Could it really be? My dream has come true. A quick response of yes came out of my mouth. I could never turn down an opportunity like this. He smiled and kissed my lips for a long time as I kissed them back. This had definiately been THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. But how would we see eachother? He is always so busy.. Hopefully we could work things out. I would never want this to end.