Day 1

I woke up to the lads singing out on the front porch in their swim suits. I walked out and all of the lads smiled. They insisted I go get my suit on so we could finally get the day started with some fun on the crystal clear lake. I went upstairs and slipped on my new Victoria Secret two-piece and fixed my hair. I grabbed my sunglasses and went downstairs. I had no idea where Maddie was. I walked outside and saw the lads jumping into the water. There! I spotted Maddie on the boat. She was ready to take us out on it. I hopped on and helped the boys on from the water. I attempted to help Niall up but he pulled me into the water with him. He held me in his arms not being shy at all. I couldn't stop smiling. I was giggling as he tickled me. He finally stopped and I said "So, why do you seem so interested in me?" He looked at me in confusion and said "What do you mean? You are different. That is why I like you. You are so bubbly and cute." I hugged him in the water as he kissed my lips. The other lads called up from the boat telling us to stop the PDA and get on the boat. I could tell Louis was jealous.. He had considered me his wife since I cooked him anything he wanted. He cried out "WIFE!!!!! STOP KISSING NIALL YOU CHEATER!" I laughed. Oh, how I loved these boys so much. But with Niall, it was different. We hopped on the boat and off we went.

We cruised passed millions of boats with One Direction fans on them. They were screaming and seemed so jealous that the lads were with us. We hit it into high gear and zoomed to a private place on the lake. We went to a rope swing. We anchored the boat and everyone jumped off to get into the water. It had to atleast be 100 degrees that day and the water felt so refreshing. We had a great time. The lads and I could tell Maddie and Zayn fancied eachother. I was so happy for her.  I was scared of heights so I really wasn't a fan of going off of the rope swing.. But, they were teasing me for it. So, I wanted to prove them wrong. I got up to the top of the rock where the rope swing was. It took me a few minutes to get myself to do it. Just as I was about to grab the rope, Harry came from behind me, grabbed my waist and pushed me into the water with him. As we came up out of the water, I was laughing so hard I could barley breathe. Niall said "Harry, I know you like to flirt, but this one is mine." he laughed. I giggled and swam back to the boat where Liam was. He likes the water but he insisted on getting tanner than I was. The first thing I saw were his abs. Oh my.. Those abs. And suddenly Louis interrupts I and Liam's conversation.. "Ronni, dear! I need your help!" I look down and see him trying to get back up on the boat.. I help him up. I looked around and didn't know everyone else was on the boat already. Maddie was ready to take off. All of the spots were taken. But I look over and Niall has a spot saved for me. I smile and take a seat. He wraps his arm around my waist and the boat takes off back home.

The first day of their visit was quite interesting. There were many days to come and I couldn't wait! NIall and I had strengthened our friendship with eachother.. Well, I really didn't know what we were called. I guess a little more than friends? And Zayn and Maddie had been the biggest flirts. I didn't want to cook so we called in a pizza. Harry offered to watch a movie. We all voted on Horror. I was a huge scaredy cat when it came to scary movies. On the other hand, Maddie would laugh at me. I tucked my face in Niall's shoulder, as I felt protected when I did. We all fell asleep on the couch that night. Imagine how crunched together we were. But, we made it work.