Chapter 2

Me and Sydney were at the gym scoping out this little event they were having. I guess it was big or something because there were a lot of people that had previously graduated there. I wasn't too much feeling it, so I had stepped outside to get some air while Sydney stayed in and watched.

"How you doing" I looked up and seen this unfamilar face. Whoever he was, he was fine as hell. About 6'0 ft, tattoos, chocolate and he had that bottom grill in his mouth that just did something to me.

"I'm fine, how you doing?" He licked his lips and nodded before walking in the gym with his friends. See? That's what I mean what I say temptation. I assumed he either didn't go to the school, or he had graduated because I have never seen him around.

"Don't even think about it playa." I turned around and seen one of my friends, Nick. He was a junior and one of the first few friends I had made on campus. He gave me big brother vibes in a way. Since I got here, he's been putting me on game and telling what's up with everything and everyone.

"Damn Nick, what you mean?"I chuckled lightly

"Stay away from that nigga, I see how you looking. That's Jay...he graduated last year, fraternity nigga so he still be around here on campus. He ain't no good trust me." I nodded taking in everything he was saying. Sydney came out the gym rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Wassup Nick? Girl that gym hot as hell. Let's go back by the dorms, shit just about over anyway. Nick what's the moves tonight I know you got some." We started walking the opposite direction to go back to the dorms. Nick low-key had a thing for Sydney, but had to much pride to admit it.

"Shit, ain't no moves. Ain't nobody on campus but a few upperclassmen and the freshmen. Returning students don't come back until this weekend. Campus gone be dry as hell."

Zoning out of the conversation, I got a notification from Instagram on my phone.

"Did I see you on campus? Was that you with that crop top hoodie." Before responding I lurked on his page and realized it was ole boy from earlier. Smirking to myself, I responded back.

"Yeah....why?'' Surprisingly me and him had been following each other for a minute now, and I just never realized it.

"Shit.....Link up? I'm tryna come scoop." I thought about it for a minute before responding. I mean, I wasn't doing anything tonight, and I didn't want to be bored in my suite.

"Yeah....I'm still on campus." He responding back telling me where he was parked, and that he'd be waiting. I let Sydney know I was leaving, and shared my location with her. I didn't specifically tell her who I was with, just because I didn't need her or Nick in my business.

I walked to where he was parked, and hopped in feeling a bit nervous. On the way to his crib he sparked conversation, asking me basic questions and shit. I found out he was 24, and seeing that I was legal and turning 19 soon, I didn't think it was a problem.

We got to his crib and I stood over in the corner a little nervous. It was my first time being at a guys apartment. I've been to a guys house before, but it was like his moms house. Messing with a dude that has his own place was a big deal for me.

"Girl, get comfortable....you acting shy and shit sit down..I'm gonna turn on some shows and shit, you thirsty?" I shook my head no, and he came and sat down by me. He took out this box and pulled out some backwoods and weed. I wasn't a virgin when it came to smoking so that wasn't a problem at all. I watched him roll the wood the whole time and he lit up and puffed a few times before passing it to me.

About 30 minutes later, we was both high laughing and some shit on TV. He slouched down and scooted closer to me. My heart began racing. I wasn't a virgin, but I also hadn't been with anyone else besides my first love, let alone I've never fucked someone I barely know.

"Can I have a hug?" I slowly nodded and leaned in. That hug turned into him kissing my neck. Which was the worst idea because that's definitely a sweet spot. As hard as I tried I couldn't hold my moans in. And I don't know what it was but I didn't want to stop him either.

"Can you take this off?" He said it between kisses. I nodded and moaned yes, while taking my shirt and bra off. He took one of my breast and began sucking on it. I've never been one to enjoy that, but it was something about this mans' tongue that had me stuck. One thing led to another and before I knew it, we were both full blown naked.