Chapter Six- Jelouse Shadow

College sessions just started, and I had to go to the bathroom from my class that I just had. As I was done using the bathroom I went to the mirror and started fixing my hair up, putting my lipstick on, putting more make up on and etc. Then this girl walked past me and gave me a dirty look, I wasn't sure what I did to deserve that look. Next thing you know she started doing her hair and make up in the mirror as well. Then she turned to me.

"I don't know when you're getting dressed up for, but it better not be for Bryson" This girl said. "If you try to talk to him, you're going to have to deal with me, Melissa Carsonly. Now, don't let me have to break this down to you, because I got people watching you for me, thank you." She left with a smile, like a nice nasty attitude .

I was so heated going back to class. All I could think about was this Melissa girl, threatening me like she was about to do something! In fact, that look like the girl that was dancing on him from that night. Ughh, here's somebody I have to watch out for.

After class, it was lunchtime, I went to go get me some spaghetti for lunch, and then I sat down in the cafeteria. Then Bryson came along and sat next to me. I still remembered what Melissa said, but she wasn't there ...but then again I remembered what she said about people being there. " Hey Serenity" Bryson said. "Hi".Me and Bryson started talking, regardless about what Melissa said I really didn't care. Bryson started telling me about how he was a trini and a Costa Rican, I like how he had Island feel to him. Next thing he asked me was if he wanted to hang out. I said yea. He said that Saturday that we were going. Then he got up and left, guess who I saw, Melissa.