Chapter Four- My Friends

I basically beat Elga to our dorm room. "Serenity, I've been looking for you everywhere, next time call me when you go back to the dorm room" Elga was so mad at me. "I'm so sorry, I should've said something to you, please forgive me" I told her. But she left me, I didn't bring that up though. "Yeah, tell me that next time, ma bonté fille."

"What did you say?" I really don't like when people speak to me in other languages like how am I suppose to understand what your saying? "It's French, I said my goodness girl"

The next day, Julia and Camilea both came to the door and asked if we could go and get something to eat. Me and Elga agreed. We went to the pizzeria down the walkway. And we all just started randomly started Bonding. All four of us has some sort of West Indian in our blood. I'm Cape Verdian and I'm a Vincy (from St. Vincent and the Grenadine)along with African American. Elga is from Haiti and has Dominican (DR)In her. Camelia is Jamaican and Puerto Rican. And Julian is Costa Rican and Dominican (Dominica).

As we sat in Tony's pizzeria, I saw him again. My stomach did a flip. I wasn't really pleased with him after what I saw last night. "Serenity, there's your chance again go talk to him". Elga is always trying to get me to talk to him. "Elga, not after what I saw last night with him" I said. "Come on it's just dancing, besides he doesn't want her." Elga makes an excuse. "Whatever" I said. "There he goes, making eye contact with you." Camilea said. "Are you guys done eating now, i'm about to throw your stuff away." I told the girls. So everyone was done with their food, I got their stuff and went to the trash as I went to the trash his eyes Followed me, I didnt know what to do,it's like he looked me up and down. Well my sun dress kind of showed my curves a little. When I sat back down at the table, the girls were teasing that he really must want me. I don't know how to feel right now.