Sunday - Chapter 4

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Claire groaned as her alarm clock went off for the 7th time this week. It was officially Sunday - the day where she normally relaxed around the house all day, escaping the pressures of school and work. It had become her favorite day of the week over the past few years.

However, instead of winding down from the week today like usual, she was getting drug into Ellie's antics yet again. Elliana just 'had' to call those boys and set the meeting time for 10 AM - why they didn't pick around noon was beyond her. Louis had refused to tell them any other details about the plans for today other than to meet them at their hotel by 10:30.

Claire could only hope that it'd be worth getting up so early on her day off.

Tearing the covers off of her body, she made her way into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Claire stripped off her clothes and started the water before stepping into the shower. As she cleansed herself, she thought about her to do list. She hadn't even started it yet.

By the time she finished her shower, Claire decided that she and Ellie could drop off the lamp she sold on EBay at the post office and deposit her check in the bank before heading to the hotel. She'd have to take out money anyways, considering she had no idea if Louis' plan would require cash or not.

Claire yanked on her favorite pair of jean shorts, as well as an American flag shirt, before starting on her hair and make up. She decided to brush out her curls in order to make them wave, then applied some eyeliner. Completing the look with a swip of mascara, Claire tied up her combat boots and made her way out into the living room where Ellie was waiting.

Elliana was definitely too excited for her own good.

"Five star breakfast." She stated proudly as she gestured towards the four pieces of toast on a plate. "You're fucking welcome." Let's just say, toast is where Ellie's culinary skills stopped. Claire did most of the cooking around the house - And she was perfectly fine with that. She loved to cook. "Now hurry up and eat that shit so we can go fuck some hot guys!"

"Elliana Elaine Phillips!" Claire shouted, smacking her on the shoulder. "If you think that you're gonna get it in with these guys, I'm not coming. No way in hell."

She groaned as Claire glared at her and shoved a piece of toast into her mouth. "Why do you have to be such a cock-block?"

"Because," Claire said matter-of-factly. "We don't even know them. They could have AIDS or something!"

Ellie just laughed as Claire took the final bite of her small breakfast. "I highly doubt they have AIDS, CJ."

Claire rolled her eyes at one of her best friend's various nicknames for her. They ranged from CJ - After her full name, Claire Justina Sullivan - to Claire-Bear, and even Eclair. It wasn't that Claire minded either, because she didn't. She was just in a sour mood today and was skeptical about the guys they met yesterday.

What if they were weird or something?

As Elliana and Claire made their way into the parking garage connected to their apartment building, Claire started to list some excuses she could use if the guys ended up being freaks. Call her paranoid, but she didn't feel like getting raped today.

Then again, with Ellie's driving, they could get killed before they even reached the hotel.

Once the package was dropped off at the post office and Claire deposited her check as well as taking out $100 dollars, they were finally making their way to the hotel in record timing - Thanks to Ellie's speeding. Elliana was a speeder and she had the tickets to prove it. In fact, she'd earned her fifth one just this month on their way to the post office.

When they got to the hotel, Elliana parked the car in the nearby parking lot. It was useless to have Valet take their car and have to pay for it when a perfectly free lot had open spaces. But, that was Chicago for you.

They entered the hotel and went straight to the elevators. Ellie had gotten a text from Louis earlier with all the information she needed, such as the floor he was staying on and room number. The elevator reached the twelfth floor with a loud ding and they stepped out.

Ellie sighed angrily when they reached room 1245. "I can't believe we got pulled over. I mean, I was barely going fifteen miles per hour over the limit! God dammit." She whined, practically screaming. Needless to say, passerbyers were giving us odd looks. Man, this hotel was hoping. "And there was traffic everywhere! It's not like I wasn't paying attention! I didn't hit anyone. Fuck."

Claire simply shook her head and laughed, although she silently reminded herself to be the one to drive home. Ellie driving was already bad enough, let alone at night. That's whenever you had to be extra cautious, due to the excessive amounts of drunks wandering the streets of Chicago during all hours of the night.

As soon as the sun went down here, the shot glasses went up.

The two girls didn't even have to knock, because suddenly the door flung open, revealing a smirking Louis. 'God, he looks attractive.' Claire thought as she allowed herself to scan his body before looking him in the eyes. "Looks like you ladies' day is off to a great start." He joked.

"Yeah, wonderful." Ellie said sarcastically, before letting herself in and Claire following suit. "We best be getting some food before we start anything. I'm starving."

"Finally, someone understands me!" Claire turned her head towards the direction of the bathroom, where a blonde haired, blue eyed beauty stood in front of her. He had a faint Irish accent and a beautiful smile.

That's when Claire knew that Ellie was going to take an interest in him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hellloooooooo!:D

I hope you guys like this chapter. :3

I'll be getting into the advaentures next chapter, promise.

Oh, boy. This is gunna be good. :DDDD I'm excited.

Hell, if you haven't noticed Ellie's antics, then you need to or else you won't be excited.

Here's their outfits. :D

http://directioner-swag.polyvore.com/

- Jenna.