A Special Note - Chapter 2

"Well all I'm trying to tell you is all I ever say is, 'Bitch, bitch, bitch. Fuck this, fuck that.' Then something funny comes out and then I get all the bitches, okay." Ellie yelled as they walked into the doors of Get Sauced.

Claire rolled her eyes and laughed, turning to hold the door open for the two guys walking in behind them. "Yeah, yeah. I know." She said, just barely catching the 'Thank you' one of the boys muttered. She faintly recognized an accent that wasn't American.

"Elliana! Shut up and get ready for work!" Their boss, Joey said, with a hint of amusement in his voice and a smile on his face. Joey was 23 and hot as all hell, to say the least. Not only that, but he was chill as fuck and the coolest boss by far.

"Kay, Joe. Whateeeerrrr." Ellie said dismissively, while she took her position at the cash register and slipped off her jacket.

When Claire moved to LA, Joey would probably be the only thing that she would miss.

Ten minutes into her shift, Claire was assigned to wait on the boys that she held the door for earlier. She walked up to the table and plastered the hi-I-want-a-nice-tip smile on her face. "Hello, welcome to Get Sauced. My name is Claire and I will be your server for this afternoon." She repeated for what felt like the millionth time this week as she handed over the menus. "Can I start you off with a drink?"

The darker haired boy was about to answer whenever a loud bang sounded throughout the pizzeria. Claire jumped at the sound, even though she didn't have to look to know what it was. She glanced around at the shop, immediately recognizing the amused faces of the frequent customers. She smiled to herself and turned to face Ellie, who was having yet another battle with the clearly vintage cash register.

"Oi, you damn thing!" She screamed, throwing another punch at the register. "Joe, when are you gonna replace this piece of shit?!"

"Just work with it, I'm busy!" Joe called back through his laughter.

Elliana let out another yelp in frustration as she smacked her forehead. Fights between the cash register and Ellie weren't anything new to the regulars and the workers. Claire just laughed.

"El!" She screamed. Ellie looked up at her, a scowl on her face. "Phelps that shit!"

Ellie smirked and nodded once yelling back, "Get it!" She then proceeded to bring a closed fist straight down onto the keys of the register, causing cheers from the regular customers.

Various screams erupted from the tiny pizzeria as the costumers started to chant, "Phelps!" while Ellie continued to beat the ever-living out of the register. The two boys at Claire's table looked around in confusion before the older-looking of the two began to chant along with the regulars.

Five minutes into the fight, Ellie raised her arms in anger and brought them back down in one final blow. "MURICA!" She yelled as the cash register burst open, the money flying every which way. Pulling off her best club moves, she screamed out in victory. "I'm makin' it rain up in here!"

The entire place, except for the dark haired boy, laughed and applauded before returning to their food.

Claire turned around to face the boys, still smiling like a complete idiot and the last of her laughter draining out of her.

"You all are an odd bunch, yeah?" The older boy said with a smile.

"Just a tad." Claire replied. "So, those drinks?"

"A Coke, please?" The darker haired boy ordered, looking up at him. 

Claire looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Is Pepsi okay?"

"IS MONOPOLY MONEY OKAY, CLAIRE?!" Claire turned and looked at Ellie who was giving her a disapproving look while picking up the scattered cash.

Claire rolled her eyes and heard the dark haired boy speak again. "No, Pepsi is fine, love." He reassured as he looked over at the older boy and awaited for him to order as well.

"I'll have a Pepsi too, please, because all I have on me is monopoly money, unfortunately." He smiled and Claire let out a small chuckle. It was customers like him that made her day bearable - That and Ellie's crazy antics.

"Sure, coming right up." She chimed as she made her way to the back of the pizzeria where the drink fountains where located. Claire grabbed two glasses, scooping ice into them, and then filled them to the brim with Pepsi. She carried them back into the dining area and set them in front of the boys. "Are you ready to order?"

The dark haired boy smiled, handing Claire the two menus. "We're just going to have a medium pepperoni pizza, I think."

"Wooooow." She said sarcastically as she threw her hands up in the air in exaggeration. "You guys are just sooooo adventurous."

That little comment resulted in a playful glare from the older boy as he feigned hurt. "Well, then." He pouted.

~*~

The two boys left around twelve, leaving their mess for Claire to clean up. Not that it was anything new, after all it was her job. She sighed as she placed the empty plates into the cart. She was halfway done cleaning the table when she noticed blue writing on an unused napkin on the side where the older boy sat. Claire picked up the napkin and read the words scrawled in a messy cursive.

"Louis xx - 891-xxx-xxxx - Call if you wanna find out how adventurous we really are. I love a challenge. (; Bring your cash register-beating-friend. The more the merrier!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Pretend the x's are numbers, okay? (;

I hope you guys liked it - Comment/Fan/Vote

And most importantly, add this story to your library for more!

Come on, you know you can't resist Claire and Ellie's antics. ;D

- Jenna.