What is my name again

Ally's POV

Where should I start, let's with a little bit about me I was born about 11 months ago but I look around 18 but who the hell knows, ummm my mother died at birth and to be honest I don't really know my own name... I just kinda go by Ally and I'm a nephilim an angel, human mix.

I'm wanted to find my father, I wasn't sure I would do if I found him but I would figure it out. I had finally tracked him, Normal,Illinois. After months of tracking I did it.

I sat in a small Toyota Corolla driving down the highway I didn't have a license or really anyway to learn how to drive  but I figured it out pretty fast. I had the music loud so I didn't have to hear myself sing along.

I didn't really know if I wanted to kill him or hug my father... would he know who I was? Would he hate me? Would I hate him? Should I really need revenge for my mother?

I rolled into the city of Normal. Eying anywhere that could be the bunker.

When I suddenly found it, it looked like nothing of import but it had the men of letters symbol on the top.

I walked through a door into what I assumed was sorta a garage, then I saw the black car that had been mentioned in the books.

I looked upon the beautiful Chevy Impala, "maybe I'll steal this for myself" I whispered running my finger a crossed the top, when I was thrown to the ground by two guys, one could have been Bigfoot.

"What are you" the better looking one yelled. I knew immediately who they where, "Ask your boyfriend, Cas" I gasped. Sitting up, since the grip was not as strong as before.

"Cas, fly yourself down here." The one who I assumed was Dean yelled and the infamous trench coated angel appeared his eyes widened as he looked at me. "So, who is this?" Sam asked. I kept quiet

Castiel shook his head vigorously and said shaken "I...I have no idea who..." he sighed and shook his head "we should probably talk" he stated to the brothers.

**time skip 45 minutes**
"Why the hell didn't you tell us Cas"Dean said. Sam looked at me and then back at Castiel. The other nephilim who I had come to know as Jack looked at Castiel and asked "why would keep your daughter hidden from us"

"You gonna tell him daddy-o" I said sarcastically.

He took a deep breath in "I left because I thought she would be in danger with me around"

"Bullshit" I said angrily.

"That's the truth" he said getting louder... "she is dead, my mother, you know that right, I lived as a....because of you I don't even know my own name" I said trying to keep my anger under wraps.

"What? She is dead" he asked before I could speak Dean added "Who is your mother"

I shrugged, "Not quite sure, probably had brown eyes and was short that is about all I know, oh, she lived in Iceland"

"Iceland?" Sam asked slightly confused, "I was born in Iceland, but I got a plane ticket when I heard my father was here in America"

I looked intensely a the people around me, my brown eyes darted to the what seemed like endless books on the wall. I must of blanked out because I had no idea what Sam had been talking to me about until I was pulled into a small bedroom. "Welcome to your new home" Sam said welcomingly.

I sat in there for hours just thinking about everything, until a knock on my door knocked me out of my trance. "Hey, So how do you like it here" said Jack in and innocent tone, "It's ok here, I mean... better than were I was before so.."

Jack looked at me with confused eyes " I don't mean to be rude but what happen before" I lied "oh nothing it was just a very bad and dirty place" he nodded, and said "like a sewer?" I nodded "yeah something like that"

I laughed and said "Hey, do wanna watch a show, I heard this one was really good" I held up my remote to the tv, pointing at the first episode of Sherlock (btw little authors note you should definitely watch Sherlock on Netflix it's great) Jack nodded and I turned it on.

Ok I hoped you liked my first part of my supernatural fan fic, any suggests are great and I'm sorry it is kinda slow moving... also I kinda want to make Ally and Jack a thing at one point (maybe, maybe not we will see) but are they related because of the angel thing I wasn't 100 percent sure because at one point in the show Dean ask Cas if he was with another angel at some point, but the angels all call each other brother and sister so.....

Have a good day don't do anything dumb