Chapter 3: College Party

{Third Person POV}

"We will not talk about what happened. Let's hurry and go." Levi Said.
"I.... Didn't know I had such sleeping habits...." Eren Said as he blushed in embarrassment.

{Flash Back}

Eren woke up and Screamed when he realized that Levi was so close to kissing him.
Levi irked as covered his ears as Eren got up and grabbed the Pillow.

"What the F*ck-"
"AH!" Eren got on top of Levi and smack him with the Pillow.

"WHERE AM I? WHAT AM I?! WHO AM I!!?" Eren screamed. Levi who blocked Eren's attacks. He finally had enough and took the Pillow and chucked it at the Door.

"You're at my house, in my room. You're an human. And you're name is Eren F*cking Jeager. It's not like you have short term memory loss or anything." Levi irked.
"Oh... S-Sorry Levi..." Eren apologized as he sat back down..... on Levi's........ Thingy.🍆
"OI... D-Do you mind getting the F*ck off of me..." Levi Said as he covered his face with his forearm, blocking his blushing face.

"Why? It's not like I'm gonna break or anything." Eren Just Said. Just bouncing up and down.

"S-SH*T!" Levi's eyes Widened as his face turned more red. "ngh~........" Levi quietly grunted. "DAMN BRAT!" Levi cussed as he threw Eren off of him.
"Ouch!" Eren yelled. "What the Hell was that for!?!! How did I even get here?!" Eren Asked.
"I carried you here since you wouldn't shut up. And you just cling onto me!" Levi yelled, telling the Half-Truth.

"W-what!... But Armin Never complained about my sleeping habits..." Eren whispered.

{Flash Back Ended}

"That's right. Let's hurry." Levi Said.

{After Class}

"Where are you going, Eren?" Levi asked. "Oh.... I..... Actually don't know." Eren Said embarrassed.

"Just follow me since you're such an Idiot. I'll give you another Tour..." Levi sighed.

"Oh.. Okay then.." Eren Said. "There's an Fast Food Place... I think? Yeah whatever. You probably Heard of Subway Before." Levi Said. "You know. Subway Sandwiches?..." Levi asked. "Oh. Yeah. I've been there Before." Eren Said.

"Hey~ Boy's~." An Flirtatious Voice called out. "Oh F*cking Gross..." Levi whispered.

{Levi's POV}

"Umm... Yes?" Eren answered.
No. Why did you answer this Sl*ts.... You can obviously see their disgusting outfit. Too skimpy.
"Hey~ We're Having an Party Tonight.. Wanna come? Please~~?" The Sl*t begged. "What about you.... Levi~.." She traced he fingers down my chest. I smacked her hand away.

"Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours." I spat in disgust.
"What's your name? Big Guy~" The Sl*t asked Eren as she pushed her Tits onto Eren's Chest.

My eyes twitched as I felt my eyes Turn red in anger.

"S-Sorry.... But I have to Ask Levi... Since he's my Roommate..." Eren Said. I smirked.

Wow. He's such an Good Boy.

"Wellll~?" The Girl Asked.
"Sure. Where is it?" I asked.
"Near the Fraternity House at 6PM~ See ya' Darling'~" The Dumb B*tch Cooed as she left swinging her hips.

"Dumb F*cking Flirt." I irked.
"Who.... Was that?" Eren Asked. "Why do you care again?" Levi asked.
"Do you think that Sl*t is hot or something?" Levi asked pissed off. "N-no! I don't think that.. I just wonder why she's so.... Flirty... That's Really Indecent." Eren commented.