Attack in the Sewers

Steve woke up and yawned. He jumped out of bed. "Time to see the morning sun!" And that was when he remembered he was in the sewers. "Oh....right." Steve jumped out of his room and sprinted to the kitchen.

Steve searched through chests in the kitchen and started to cook a big meal in the furnace.

"I love Minecraft!" He started to sing, he then tripped on a dog. "Oops, sorry Lil' guy." Steve said, petting the dog. The dogs name was Frosty.

"LA LA LA LA, I love Minecraft....." He sang as he cooked breakfast. He put his hand in the furnace to get out the chicken. "OW, HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!" He covered his mouth. "Whoops, don't wanna wake everyone up...." He said.

He started to cook some eggs. He then got a load of bottles and dipped them in the sewer water.

Freemen and the rest of Team Crafted came in. "Uh...what's this?" Freemen asked. Steve made them all sit down at the table.

A guy with headphones on whispered to Freemen. "Who is he????"

"Uh.... I'll tell you later," Freemen said.

"Breakfast, the most important meal of the day! Eat up." Steve yelled.

A girl with pink hair said, "uh....my hunger bar is full." She then got up and left into the living room,

"Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Steve said. "Okay then, eat!"

After they were all done eating, Freemen told everyone to sit down.

"Everybody... This is Steve." Freemen said.

"He looks just like a default skin player..." Sky said.

"Well, he's......he's the Chosen One."

Everyone screamed WHAT?!

"Hi....you guys must be Team Crafted," said Steve.

"Let me interdouce everyone. That is Deadlox, the leader." Freemen pointed to a guy with brown hair, headphones, and a white shirt. "Sup," said Deadlox.

"That over there is Sky. He hates squids and loves gold." Freemen said, pointing to a guy in sunglasses, "I told you, its BUTTER!" Sky said, holding gold in his hands.

"This is Dawnables, Sky's ex-girlfriend." Freemen said, pointing to a girl with purple and pink hair. "Hi, I like pie."

"And over there is Boinky." Freemen said, pointing to a bug like monster. "Uh.... Hi....." It said. "She's kinda shy...." Freemen whispered to Steve.

"That over there is HuskyMudkipz.." Freemen said, pointing to a blur thing in a tuxedo. "He's a fish." Freemen said. "I'm an amphibian ya gumby!" Mudkipz said.

"That's Kk, constantly changes his skin.." Freemen said, pointing to a guu who kept on changing and changing. 'I do not!'

"And that is MunchingBrotato. He kinda has an alter ego called Aunt Janet....." Freemen said.

"Now, let's explain everything." Deadlox said to Steve.

"Oh, oh oh, its time for the Herobrine story again! Can I tell it...?' Said Sky.

" uhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhh.... Fine.'

Sky got out a book and told Steve everything that happened in Herobrine vs Notch.

"Herobrine is a hacker, and Notch's brother. If he gets the Wither King summoned again, he will destroy the entire universe! Not just the server." Deadlox said.

"Only the Chosen One can stop him...." DeceptiBoink said to Steve.

"Herobrine's Castle is deep in the Nether, and he has been looking for the last Wither skull he needs for years." Said Dawn.

"Minetropolis is the capital of the entire server." Said Freemen. "The President has been hacked by Herobrine, so the President is really Herobrine!'

Steve was shocked. " how do you know I'm the Chosen One?"

"The prophecy states that the Chosen One will be the ten millionth player to join Minecraft. Once Herobrine discovered you, he went to despawn you from Minecraft and delete you. You have a special hidden power.." Freemen said. Dawn started to talk.

"Team Crafted used to be so popular throughout this server and all of Minecraft, until we spilt up. One day, Freemen was planning to steal from the President's treasure room. Freemen is a master thief. When he saw the President was really Herobrine, he got Team Crafted back together. We told everyone in Minetropolis, but they didn't believe us. Herobrine tried to destroy us, so we were forced into hiding in the sewers of Minetropolis."

Steve was still shocked. "We have a plan." Freemen said, laying out a map. "This is the map of Minetropolis. The main Tower that the President lives in is about twenty chunks away from here. If we can go through the sewers-"

"Ew, I'm not going in that water," said Dawn.

"Ugh... Either that or getting caught by Herobrine's robots. Now.. We will sneak through the sewers and go out to the surface about one chunk away from the Main Tower. There, we will meet GoldSolace and Bajan. They will know exactly how to get into the base, seeing as they're Redstone geniuses." Freemen explained.

Deadlox started to explain how Steve can defeat Herobrine. "Herobrine has a machine linked to all the Redstone circuits in Minetropolis. He is planning on activating a Nether virus which will make all the robots and machines go rogue, atrazcking the city. He is doing that to search for the last Wither skull, which is in the sewers somewhere, which he doesn't know.'

"Putting you in the machine will make the machine explode, killing Herobrine." Freemen said.

"Well that sounds nice.... WAIT, DID YOU SAY EXPLODE?!?!?!?" Steve yelled.

"Oh....right,....never mind on that part, just pretend I didn't say that." Freemen said.

"The only way for the Wither King to be summoned is on this faction. Destroying Herobrine will make him leave this server, because it is hardcore."

All of a sudden, the wall bust open and an army of Nether mobs came out. They started attacking everyone, setting the hideout on fire.

"Quick, everyone, go! I'll take care of them!" Boinky said.

Everyone ran into the sewers., as Boinky started fighting the Nether mobs. She started to break the portal.

She ran towards the sewer, but the fight made the ground shake. Gravel fell in the way of the entrance.

"Boinky, no!" Everyone yelled.

"Come on.... Let's get to the Main Tower.." Sky said sadly. They started walking through the sewers.