Herobrine vs Notch

Long ago, in the server of Craftaverse, there was a village known as Oakberry. In this village was a boy named Brine. Brine was just a regular default skin Steve. One day, he saw monsters in a cave getting ready to invade the village.

He told the warriors of the village, but nobody believed him because the server was on peaceful. So Brine got a diamond helmet and iron sword and went to fight the monster invasion.

Thousands of Creepers, zombies, and skeletons were there. Brine started to fight the mob invasion, but there was so many. When the warriors saw the army, they came out and started to fight alongside Brine.

For some reason, mobs kept spawning. Brine saw the mobs were coming from a cave, and he climbed up it.

When he looked inside, he saw a bunch of mob spawners. He got out his pickax and started breaking them. He broke them, but saw a zombie activating a Nether portal.

The purple light from the portal ignited and screams were heard. Netherrack spawned all around the portal as an army of Zombie Pigmen and Ghasts came out and started to attack the village.

Ghasts set the village buildings on fire, and killed many villagers and players. Brine got out his iron pickax and started to break the obsidian on the portal.

The fight was still going in the village. Netherrack started to spread on the village. Ghasts and monsters were everywhere.

Brine was still breaking the portal, and the obsidian had almost broken. Suddenly, a Zombie Pigman came out of the portal. Brine started to pick st the portal furiously, but the pickax broke. He started punching it. The pigman attacked him.

Suddenly, the obsidian broke. All the mobs were sucked into the portal as it deactivated.

Brine came down and looked at the burning village. People were respawning.

People cheered for Brine for stopping the mob army.

The next day, Brine was summoned to Notch's Castle in the sky, way above the build limit. Brine was teleported there for a ceremony to celebrate his bravery.

Notch told that he was the creator of the Craftia server, and brought Brine here today to crown him his warrior.

"From this day forth, Brine of Oakberry, you will be known as Herobrine!" Herobrine was given full enchanted diamond armor and sword.

Herobrine got to live in Notch's diamond castle for his entire life.

The castle was a mysterious place, full of strange rooms unknown to anyone. There was one room Notch told Herobrine to never go in: the Forbidden Spellbook Library. Notch said there was a great evil in there.

One day, Herobrine couldn't help himself, and went into the forbidden room. It was full of Netherrack and fire. There was Soul Sand and Wither skulls everywhere. Herobrine saw a prophecy on the wall saying:

"The Wither King is a powerful warlord. Once awakened, his beast form will be put into the entire universe's coding. He will destroy the entire server of Craftia. As an award to who awoken him from his eternal banishment, he will grant eternal life.... Yet, eternal evil....."

Herobrine couldn't resist eternal life. He looked on the recipe to summon the Wither from the Nether. He built a T out of Soul Sand, and put three Wither skulls on it. The Wither King awakened. He was tall, about five blocks tall. He was black, with black armor and a giant stone sword. He also had pure white eyes.

"You have awoken me.... Now I will grant you eternal life....." A bright light went around Herobrine, destroying his armor. "And eternal evil....." A black light and Wither particles swirled around Herobrine. His eyes turned pure white like the Wither's.

The Wither put his beast form into the coding of the universe. Craftia started dissapearing into the Void as it was deleted.

Notch saw the Wither, and shot an airball at it, but he disappeared into the coding.

"Herobrine, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"Got eternal life, old man." Fire went around Herobrine and shot fire at Notch. Herobrine then spawned a new server, with the same seed, and called it Craftaverse 2. Herobrine laughed and banished Notch to the Nether for all eternity.

"Soon, I will find the Wither again and destroy the entire universe!!!" Herobrine shoved Notch in the middle of nowhere in the Nether, and took his powers. He then created a giant castle, and stayed there for eternity, looking for the Wither skulls......