Rvb S6 E1 "Chapter 1"

Author: Hey guys! Season 6 has now started, hope you'll like this one, just as much as season 5!
==============================

Valhalla
To a grey soldier, looking at two dead bodies in grey armor and right behind him, is a whole military operation checking out the site.

Voice (Voiceover): To the Director of Project Freelancer, from the Oversight Sub-committee Chairman.

To a soldier calling his captain over to a cave entrance.

Soldier: Captain Rivas! We've got something over here!

Chairman (Voiceover): Dear Director, I want to thank you in advance for your openness in response to our Sub-committee's request for more information.

The captain and several other soldiers run over to the cave where they find a soldier in red armor hiding.

UNSC Ops center
The Red soldier is now being escorted by two grey soldiers through a video surveiled hallway at a UNSC Ops center.

Chairman (voice over): We were... disappointed that your Recovery force reported a total loss at Outpost 17-B. We had hoped there would be at least one soldier left, that could shed some light on the situation. I know that your agency has enjoyed a high degree of freedom with very little scrutiny in the past few years.

PA Voice: Attention, all personnel: decks kilo one, delta one, sierra one... ...are closed for maintenance.

Chairman (voice over): It is not our intention to disrupt such a... progressive military program; but instead to find a way we can work together, in a manner that befits all our responsibilities. I am certain that you will agree. And we look forward to making this review process as painless as we possibly can.

The Red soldier is brought to a room with several large view screens with various displays on them, the Counselor's face appears on the screen in the center of them.

Counselor: Thank you gentlemen, would you please excuse us?

The two soldiers walk away, leaving the Red soldier in the room.

Counselor: You are Private Walter Henderson, correct?

Henderson: Yes, sir!

Counselor: You can dispense with the formalities, Walter. Please feel comfortable to speak as candidly as you wish. Can you tell us what happened at your outpost, Walter?

Henderson: Yes, sir-ah, yes. I had been there about six months. Everything was pretty much like normal and one day this... ship... crashed.

Counselor: I see. Is this the ship to which you are referring?

A holographic representation of the downed transport ship appears.

Henderson: Yeah. Yeah that's it.

Counselor: Please, tell me what was on the ship, Walter.

Henderson: I don't know. The Blues got there first. They fought us off while they cleared it out. Took the stuff back to Base. By the time we got a hold of it, it just seemed like a regular old transport. Our engineer said some of the wiring had been messed with but he didn't seem, you know, worried about it or nothing like that.

Counselor: I see. Thank you for that.

Henderson: But whatever was on the ship, must have been what started the whole thing.