Chapter 6

~Third POV~

The smoke cleared ,and you could see Natsu had taken Lucy's hit head on while Lucy was only a little beat up. The guild looked at them in worry, Lucy smirked as she watched Natsu pant. Lucy looked at him and said "Aww.. Is little Natsu having.. TROUBLE?!? Hahaha~" 

Lucy fell over laughing, as the guild members who sided with Natsu glared at her, while the ones on Lucy's side laughed along with her. Natsu glared and said "No! You'll go down, and die! You aren't worthy of being alive!"

Lucy grinned evilly, and said "Well then little salamander, Come at me!" 

Natsu being irrational and dense went at her head-on, and yelled "FIRE DRAGON'S ROARRRRR!~"

Lucy of course dodged, and countered with her own attack, "CELESTIAL RETRIBUTION!!" The spell had send thousands of highly sharp stars towards Natsu, and had hit him.

The guild members looked in awe, of Lucy. She glowed brightly as she used her magic, and they all thought 'Wow.... Lucy is AMAZING!!' and SOMEONE thought 'She's so beautiful...*BLUSH BLUSH*'

Lucy looked at where Natsu laid, and walked over to him. Natsu was passed out, and this was Lucy's final blow.

Lucy did...

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

Lucy casted her final spell... "Celestial Healing! 70%"

Everyone gasped and yelled "NANI!?"

Lucy smiled as she walked away from Natsu and turned to the guild, "I will never kill one of my guild, just because they have wronged me. Natsu has taken the wrong path in life, and should be punished, so he can she his wrongs, but he doesn't need to die. He's arrogant and dense, but he does have light in him. I suggest you banish him away from Guilds, and Magnolia, until he can prove he is again worthy of  being a Fairy Tail Mage. Anyone who doesn't agree with me, I suggest you speak up, because THIS will not happen again. Am I clear?"

Silence was what Lucy heard, and she smiled. "Well Makarov I g-" She didn't get to finish as she fell over. Laxus *WINK WINK* ran and grabbed Lucy and said "Lucy? Are you okay?!" 

She smiled weakly, and said "Y-yes, I just need to rest I'm not fully used to using my power just yet with all the magic I've been using today." 

She looked at Freed and said "Freed-nii? Can you take me home please?" 

He smiled and said "Of course let's go!" He took her from Laxus, who was reluctant to let who go, and carried her home.

~WAHHHH

NEW CHAPTER AFTER BEING AWAY FOR YEARS!!!!

IM SORRY MINNA FORGIVEE :D

~Kendall-Chan